HDMI Extender with IR Control
The VE810 HDMI Extender extends your HDMI display up to 60 m from your HDMI source device using two Cat 5e cables. In addition, VE810 is equipped with IR signaling pass-through which allows the IR channel to control from the remote to local unit, to control the HDMI source, or from the local to remote unit, to control the display device.
For flexibility and convenience, the VE810 setup requires only one power adapter for both units. The VE810R remote unit will function without the need of an additional power adapter because it will be powered by the VE810 local unit.
- Uses less expensive Cat 5e cables to connect the local and the remote units
- Supports IR signals for remote control
- Either the HDMI device or display can be controlled via IR control
- 8 segment equalization adjustment switch optimizes display quality
- Extend 1080p by 40 m; extend 1080i (HDTV) by 60 m
- Superior video quality – 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz , up to 1080p
- Supports Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio
- HDMI (3D, Deep Color)
- DDC compatible
- HDCP 1.1 compatible
- Compatible with all ATEN HDMI switches and splitters
- Non-Powered (only require one power adapter)