Alto Professional TS308XUS
The Alto Professional Truesonic TS308 is an 8″ 2-way 2000W powered loudspeaker offering full coverage and high output for musicians, DJs, and audio engineers in concert venues, clubs, and live stage applications. It features 2000 watts of Class-D amplification driving the 8″ woofer and 1.4″ high-frequency compression driver for a frequency response of 62 Hz to 20 kHz and a maximum SPL of 129 dB. The lightweight trapezoidal injection-molded polypropylene enclosure can be placed atop a standard speaker pole, wall- or ceiling-mounted via an optional bracket, or hung from integral M6 suspension points. Additionally, the cabinet angles accommodate floor positioning for wedge configurations. Integrated carry handles enable easy transport and positioning.
The XLR-1/4″ TRS combo inputs accept sources such as mixer outputs, media players, instruments, or dynamic microphones. Level and tone adjustments are possible via the volume knobs and contour switch. An XLR link output allows simple daisy-chaining to additional powered loudspeakers. LEDs are present for power and clip indication. The TS308 is designed and tuned in the USA, and includes an IEC power cable.
- Bi-amplified design with an 8″ long-excursion woofer and a 1.4″ neodymium high-frequency compression driver
- Class-D amplification delivers 2000W peak (1000W continuous)
- Horn-loaded HF driver incorporates a precision waveguide and an enhanced heat sink
- Contour switch adds a 3 dB boost in the low and high frequencies
- Rear-panel volume controls with detents
- Built-in electronic clip, thermal, and transducer overdrive protection
- Ground-lift switch impedes hum from ground loops
- Lightweight and durable enclosure supports configuration as a main speaker or floor wedge
- Pole mount via 36mm socket, wall or ceiling mount via TSB810 bracket (available separately), or hang via integral M6 suspension points
- Metal grille protects speaker components against punctures and dents
- Designed and tuned in the USA