Marshall Electronics CV620-TBI PTZ Camera – Black
Automatic Tracking for Live Events
An ultra-smart, professional-grade video camera with the ability to track subjects smoothly and automatically is paramount to success in accurately capturing conferences, lectures, government meetings, and more live events. Enter the CV620-TBI PTZ by Marshall Electronics: an AI-based facial learning video camera that takes notes as it works, specifically engineered to make individual speakers the perfectly framed feature of every video feed. Courtesy of a 2-megapixel 1/2.8-inch Sony sensor, the CV620-TBI PTZ records with stunning visual clarity and comes backed with impeccable zooming, panning, and tilting capabilities — all while operating in total silence. Outfitted for compatibility with 3GSDI, HDMI, and Ethernet, streaming feeds and relaying footage to destinations like video switchers, recorders, and monitors is a highly streamlined task. For the utmost professionalism in camera quality and framing for live event capturing purposes, BNC pros recommend the VZ620-TBI PTZ from Marshall Electronics.
AI tech offers natural capturing
Often, automatic tracking can lead to delayed and poorly centered feeds that don’t emit that professional feel and can result in a less-than-ideal atmosphere. That’s not the case with the CV620-TBI PTZ! This camera leverages AI technology to monitor each speaker and their movements, naturally and smoothly adjusting to maintain excellent framing for the entire duration of the presentation. By predicting these naturally learned motions, the CV620-TBI PTZ is guaranteed to be a better experience for viewership and subject retention. It’s as good as having a personal cameraman!
Bigger brain, better picture
The 2-megapixel 1/2.8-inch Sony sensor that powers the eye of the CV620-TBI PTZ is engineered for exceptional optical performance. One of its primary features is its massive 20x optical zoom, effortlessly focusing the footage’s attention on distant subjects with crystalline clarity in extraordinary high-definition, including 1920x1080p60fps, 1920x1080i, and 1280x720p. With this skill at its disposal, this AI workhorse can use its facial recognition to automatically focus and latch on to the image of presenters, ensuring that the person in the spotlight is getting the attention they deserve the entire time.
AI tracking and stunning camera quality are one thing, but the ability to operate with unrivaled moving head characteristics is the cherry on top for the CV620-TBI PTZ. A panning range of 340° unlocks incredible flexibility for capturing large stages and vast spaces with near-full rotation, ensuring that losing sight of your subject is a virtual impossibility. The same can be said for this camera’s impressive 120-degree tilting. And did we mention that these functions are speed adjustable and work in complete silence? That means performance that’s catered precisely to the event at hand with no electrical hum from adjustments and motors intruding on the quality of the presentation.
Output versatility for any occasion
Thankfully, the CV620-TBI PTZ camera offers several outputs to accommodate the needs of virtually any event production space, starting with 3GSDI, HDMI, Ethernet, and a range of IP connections. An enormous selection of remote control options awaits your assignment as well, including control decks, video management software, software GUI over the Web, and much more. Wherever you’re operating the CV620-TBI PTZ, its versatile outputting is a recipe for success with existing host systems.
Marshall Electronics CV620-TBI PTZ Features:
- The perfect camera for conferences, lectures, government meetings, and other live events
- AI technology uses facial recognition to identify and follow subjects onstage
- Smooth, natural movement results in a more professional and less-fatigued look
- 2-megapixel 1/2.8-inch Sony sensor provides crystalline HD quality video feeds
- Impressive 20x optical zoom delivers stunning 3°–60° range
- 340° panning and 120° tilting ensure that the feed never loses sight of the speaker
- Silent operation eliminates the annoyances and auditory intrusions of motor hum
- Fantastic output versatility for any event space, including 3GSDI, HDMI, Ethernet, IP, and a host of remote-controlling options
- Type:PTZ Camera
- Video Resolution:1080p/60fps
- Video Format:H264, MJPEG
- Lens:F1.6-F3.6, 20X Optical Zoom
- Connectivity:1 x RJ45, 1 x USB-C, 1 x HDMI, 1 x BNC (3G-SDI), 1 x 1/8″. 2 x 8-pin RS-232, 1 x 9-pin Block RS-422
- Power Supply:IEEE 802.3at (PoE+), 12V DC Power Supply
- Manufacturer Part Number:CV620-TBI