Williams Sound POE KT1Passive Power-over-Ethernet Injector Wiring Kit for IR T2
Intended to transport power and audio/control over Cat5 cable, the POE KT1 is the passive Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) kit designed to provide operational power to the Williams Sound IR T2 medium-area infrared transmitter (sold separately). It’s meant to be used with the TFP 057 power supply that’s included with IR T2, and includes a WCA 131 output adapter and WCA 133 input adapter.
Using this PoE injector kit allows the IR T2 installer to provide PoE power in one of the following 3 setup options:
- 1 channel of balanced line-level audio
- 1 or 2 channels of unbalanced line-level audio
- RS-232 control and monitoring signal
- CAT5 cable contains 4 twisted-pairs of wires, 2 of which are used for PoE, while the remaining wires can be used for additional purposes.
- This kit should be used for applications using the power supply included with the IR T2 (TFP 057).
- Further information can be found within the “IR T2 – PoE Wiring Guide” located under the “Documentation” tab above.
POE KT1 System Includes
- (1) WCA 131
- (1) WCA 133