Roland XS-84H 8×4 Multi-Format AV Matrix Switcher
The Roland XS-84H 8×4 Multi-Format AV Matrix Switcher is designed for fixed installations requiring high-quality integrated video and audio conversion and switching.
The XS-84H is adaptable, supporting eight HDMI, RGB/Component/S-video/Composite inputs and up to 4 HDMI or HDBaseT outputs with scalers to support picture-in-picture, resizing, rotating, and flipping. Audio can be embedded into outputs via 8 stereo audio inputs (2 mic) and/or HDMI audio as well as de-embedded HDMI audio on output. Additional features include iPad control, EDID emulation and HDCP management.
- Main Features
- Inputs: 8 HDMI and 8 RGB/Component/S-video/Composite analog video
- Outputs: 4 HDMI and 4 HDBaseT (Switchable HDMI or HDBaseT per output)
- Support for maximum resolution of WUXGA and 1080p, with built-in scalers
- 8 stereo line inputs (2 mic compatible with 48V phantom) with built-in AD/DA conversion and embedded/de-embedded HDMI audio
- 16 channel digital audio mixer with audio digital effects (HPF, 4 Band EQ, noise gate/expander,and compressor) and outputs delay
- Support for RS-232C, network, and iPad control