Williams Sound IR SY1Small-Area Infrared Transmitter for Assistive Listening
A small-area infrared communications system, the IR SY1 from Williams Sound works great as a small-coverage-area assistive listening system or for private TV listening in small conference rooms, hospital rooms, assisted living facilities and more. Its major components include high-efficiency LED displays indicating power status and audio input. Powered via the included A/C power supply or standard USB port on a TV, it features plug-and-play install with 3.5mm audio input. One- or two-channel operation (2.3 and 2.8 Mhz). This particular system is designed to provide coverage over an area of up to 1300ft².
IR T1 Transmitter
Built on years of infrared communication expertise, Williams Sound is pleased to present the IR T1 small-area infrared emitter. It has a sleek, compact footprint, and is ideal as an assistive listening system for small coverage areas or for private TV listening in these areas as well. The T1 is so energy efficient it can be powered from a standard USB port on a TV.
Assistive and private TV listening applications in:
Small conference rooms • Hospital rooms • Assisted living facilities • Medical treatment centers • Jury deliberation rooms
IR SY1 System Includes
- (1) IR T1 small-area infrared transmitter
- (1) TFP 055 power supply
- (1) WCA 106 USB micro cable, 6ft (USB 2.0 to USB micro)
- (1) WCA 124 adapter cable (3.5mm F to RCA)
- (1) WIR RX22-4N infrared receiver
- (1) STD 008 flat-panel TV mounting bracket
- (1) HED 021 folding headphones
- (1) BAT 001-2 AA alkaline batteries
- High-efficiency LEDs display power status and audio input
- Power with A/C power supply or standard USB port on a TV
- Plug-and-play install with 3.5mm audio input
- 1- or 2-channel operation (2.3 and 2.8 MHz)
- Provides coverage area of up to 1300ft²
There are no reviews yet.