PLA 90 architectural and engineering specifications
- The Williams Sound Counter Loop shall be housed in a plastic enclosure and can be placed on a service desk or mounted onto a wall or under a counter.
- It shall have a range of 3 – 4ft and work with T-coil equipped hearing aids.
- The Counter Loop shall have a built-in 12VDC rechargeable battery pack that will last up to 6 hours when given a full 3 hour charge. It shall be able to operate off AC power through the same battery charger.
- It shall have a built-in microphone on the back of the unit and have an additional 3.5mm phone jack for optional external electret microphone. There shall be a gain control for adjusting the external microphone input.
- There shall be indicator LED’s for power on, battery charging and input signal to the induction loop.
- The Counter Loop shall be covered by a two-year parts and labor warranty. 90 days on accessories.
- This shall be the Williams Sound model PLA 90.
|Dimensions:||H 7.9″ (200mm) x W 7.3″ (185 mm) x D 2.9″ (75 mm)|
|Weight:||1.4lb (635g) with batteries|
|Range:||3 – 4ft (1 meter)|
|Microphone Sensitivity:||60dB for full output (internal microphone)|
|Controls:||Power on and power offRotary microphone gain for external mic.|
Three position Microphone selector switch, internal, external or internal plus external microphones
|Auto Power Off:||2 minute timeout if no audio from internal or external mic while using battery only|
|Indicators:||Red LED flashing indicates charging batteryGreen LED indicates system operating|
Amber LED indicates audio input is being received
|Input:||3.5mm mono jack for external microphone|
|Output:||3.5 mm stereo headphone|
|Power supply:||Universal 100 – 240VAC 50/60Hz input, 16VDC, 1A output, center positive|
|Battery:||12VDC, 1300mA/h NiMH (10 AA cell pack)|
|Battery life:||6hrs with full 4 hr recharge time|
|Loop output power:||Max 10W,internal loop coil|
|Approvals||CE, RoHS, WEEE|
|Warranty||2 years parts and labor (90 days on most accessories)|