Sennheiser SpeechLine Wireless Boundary Microphone Set
The Sennheiser SpeechLine Wireless Boundary Microphone Set includes an SL Boundary 114-S DW-4 B wireless boundary microphone, an SL Rack Receiver DW stationary receiver with power supply, a BA 40 rechargeable battery pack for the mic, a USB Cable, and a GA 4 rackmount kit for the receiver. Optimized for speech transmission, this flexible wireless set offers speech intelligibility and ease of use for meeting participants, in conference rooms, offices, huddle rooms, and more.
The SpeechLine Digital Wireless line of microphone conferencing systems provides a set of powerful features that include automatic frequency, audio level, and interference management, advanced 256-bit AES encryption, and convenient recharging options. The microphone can be controlled and monitored remotely via the free Sennheiser Control Cockpit software (available separately).
Sennheiser SL Boundary 114-S DW-4 B Wireless Boundary Microphone
Part of the SpeechLine Digital Wireless line of microphone conferencing systems, the Sennheiser SL Boundary 114-S DW-4 B is a wireless boundary microphone optimized for speech transmission in conference rooms, huddle rooms, and meeting spaces. Designed to be placed on a flat surface such as a desk or a conference table, its flat shape is visually unobtrusive for the seated meeting participants. The microphone is equipped with a cardioid polar pattern that picks up the speaker either in front of the mic or in close proximity, ideal for meetings, presentations, video conferencing, streaming, and more.
The SL Boundary 114-S DW-4 B is powered via the included BA 40 rechargeable battery pack, which provides a typical operating time of 13 hours on a full charge. The complete absence of cable gives you speed of setup and the freedom to position the mic anywhere in the room. The battery can be charged wirelessly with the CHG 2W wireless power transmitter (available separately) or via USB.
Compatible with the SL Rack Receiver DW stationary receiver, the SL Boundary 114-S DW-4 B can be monitored and controlled remotely with the free Sennheiser Control Cockpit software (available separately).
- Wireless boundary microphone optimized for speech transmission in conference rooms, offices, huddle rooms, and more
- Use for meetings, presentations, video conferencing, streaming
- Complete absence of cable gives you the freedom to position the mic anywhere in the room
- Place on a flat surface such as a desk or a conference table
- Compatible with the SL Rack Receiver DW stationary receiver and the SpeechLine Digital Wireless family
- Includes BA 40 rechargeable battery pack—operates up to 13 hours on a full charge
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up speaker either in front of the microphone or in close proximity
- Unobtrusive flat shape provides desirable low-visual profile
- Clean look without cable
- Supports charging via USB and wireless inductive charging with the CHG 2W wireless power transmitter (available separately)
- Automatic sensitivity adjustment
- Remote monitoring and control via the free Sennheiser Control Cockpit software for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android (available separately)
- Battery-status LEDs provide clear battery-life indication
Sennheiser SpeechLine Digital Wireless SL Rack Receiver DW-4-US
The SpeechLine Digital Wireless SL Rack Receiver DW-4-US is an easy-to-integrate wireless receiver for the SpeechLine Digital Wireless System. It features an OLED display for easy setup and operation and can be used when paired with a wireless transmitter and microphone (sold separately) for applications such as lectures, meetings, and more.
With secure 256-bit AES encryption, the receiver has bi-directional communication, which allows all settings from the mobile transmitter to be adjusted from the receiver. In addition, the automatic frequency and interference management provides convenient and reliable operation, thanks to the easy-to-handle pairing process.
Finally, via network integration all settings and statuses are accessible from AMX/Crestron media-control protocols and the dedicated Sennheiser Control Cockpit software. The antennas can be either back or front mounted. A power supply is also included.
Sennheiser GA 4 Rackmount Set for the evolution Wireless D1 EM Stationary Receiver
The GA 4 Rackmount Set is a kit for mounting the evolution wireless D1 EM stationary receiver. It features all of the accessories necessary to mount the D1 100-200 EM receiver in a standard 19″ 1RU rack. Two BNC cables are also included for routing the antennas to the front.