Samson XPDm Digital Wireless Omni Headset Microphone System (2.4 GHz)
The portable Samson XPDm Digital Wireless Omni Headset Microphone System offers presenters, lecturers, and instructors quality sound and dependable performance for public speaking and event applications in small venues and houses of worship as well as educational and corporate facilities.
This wireless system comes with a bodypack transmitter and a DE5 omnidirectional headset microphone. The mic features a double-ear headset design that holds it securely in place when the user is in motion. The omnidirectional pickup pattern captures sound equally well in every direction, ensuring that the level of your voice remains consistent, even when moving your head. Included is a clothing cable clip for inconspicuous and unobtrusive cable placement and a mic windscreen to reduce wind noises and pops. The bodypack operates up to 20 hours on two AA batteries, at a maximum range of 100′.
Fast to set up and easy to operate, the tabletop receiver features a rotary volume knob with integral power switch. It quickly pairs with the transmitter at the touch of a button, so you’re ready to go right out of the box. The unit is equipped with a balanced XLR output connector as well as 1/4″ and 3.5mm unbalanced output connectors.
The system operates in the 2.4 GHz ISM band, away from interruptions and dropouts caused by TV and radio channel interference.
Easy to Use, Portable Digital Wireless Headset Mic
- For presenters, fitness instructors, educators, and interviewers
- Omnidirectional headset microphone
- Double-ear headset design
- Digital audio technology for natural voice sound
- Fast to set up and easy to operate with 1-button operation
- Bodypack transmitter provides up to 20 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries, at a maximum range of 100′
- XLR, 1/4″, and 3.5mm output connectors
- Operates on the 2.4GHz license-free frequency band