Samson Concert 288x Handheld Dual-Channel Rackmount Wireless Microphone System
The Samson Concert 288x Handheld is a dual-channel rackmount wireless handheld microphone system designed for situations where two microphones are needed. Fast to set up and easy to operate, it offers two presenters, lecturers, or vocalists quality sound and dependable performance for live events or presentations in small venues, wedding halls, and houses of worship as well as educational and corporate facilities.
The Concert 288x Handheld includes two CH88 handheld microphones equipped with Q8x dynamic capsules. The capsules offer a frequency response tailored for vocals and speech, and feature a supercardioid polar pattern that minimizes background noise and feedback. The mics come with a convenient On-Off/Mute switch and operate for up to 8 hours on two AA batteries, at a range up to 300′.
Also included is the CR288x dual-channel rackmount receiver well suited for rackmounting in portable flight cases or permanent installations (rackmount kit is included). The rear-panel connections include two balanced XLR and a 1/4″ TS unbalanced mix out connector, giving you flexible options for connecting to any mixing board or PA system.
Quick to set up at the press of a button, the receiver scans 100 selectable frequencies to locate a clean RF channel that’s free from interference. Just hold the Set button to sync the receiver with the transmitter via IR, and you’re ready to go. Up to four systems can operate simultaneously per frequency band.
Straightforward Setup and Operation
- The microphones are optimized for vocal clarity and speech intelligibility.
- Both mics offer a variable mic input gain control.
- The handle design helps lessen handling noise.
- One-touch scan selects the clearest frequency in your performance space.
- True RF diversity design provides 300′ of clear wireless reception.
- The receiver is equipped with separate volume controls for each mic.
- Two balanced XLR outputs allow you to route the individual mic signals to two separate mixer or PA channels.
- 1/4″ unbalanced mix output combine both mic signals to a single output.
- Tone key and auto mute technology prevents undesired noise and interference when the transmitter is out of range.
There are no reviews yet.