The CHAUVET DJ Intimidator Spot 260 is a moving-head LED light fixture with a bright output, designed to energize dance floors in clubs, bars, event spaces, and more. Featuring adjustable strobe speed, movement macros, fast and precise head movements, a color wheel, and a motorized focus that lets you project crisp gobos from nearly any distance, this versatile fixture allows for flexible effect design and precise show control. The color wheel has eight colors plus white and split colors, while the gobo wheel has seven different patterns plus an open position. The fixture uses a 75W white LED, has a variable 12 to 17° beam angle with manual zoom to throw light farther, 570° maximum pan range, 270° maximum tilt range, and is ideal for mobile applications.
The Intimidator Spot 260 is equipped with a 3-facet prism that splits the beam to covers a larger area, and a built-in Totem mode which restricts pan and tilt movements to always keep the beams on the dance floor. The unit allows for both standalone and DMX operation, with sound-active and automatic modes available in standalone mode. Use the master/slave configuration to coordinate multiple fixtures without the need for a controller. Two channel modes (8 or 14 channels) are available for DMX operation, enabling various levels of precise control.
In addition to DMX daisy-chaining, the Intimidator Spot 260 supports power linking via its pass-through powerCON I/O, minimizing time spent on cable runs and finding power outlets. Plug a single power cable into the wall outlet and daisy-chain up to five fixtures in a 120V environment, or up to ten in a 230V environment. The fixture’s LED engine is rated at an average lifespan of 50,000 hours. The fixture ships with a hanging bracket and mounting hardware.
- Bright LED moving head designed for mobile applications
- Single 75W white LED
- Project crisp gobos from nearly any distance with the motorized focus
- Beam angle: 12 to 17°—with manual zoom
- Pan/tilt: 540°/270°
- 3-facet prism splits the beam to cover a larger area
- Built-in Totem mode restricts pan and tilt to keep the beams on the dance floor
- 8 colors + white—split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- 7 gobos + open (6 metal + 1 glass)—rotating, interchangeable, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Built-in movement macros
- Electronic dimming: 0-100%
- Variable strobe
- Set, save, and recall one scene manually, directly from the full-color LCD display
- Multi-voltage operation: 100-240 VAC
- Includes 1/4-turn hanging bracket for quick removal when needed
- Two DMX channel modes: 8 or 14 channels
- Sound-active and automated programs provide shows right out of the box
- Use master/slave configuration with four fixtures to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in automated or sound modes
- LED display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- DMX-link the unit to other fixtures via the XLR 3-pin DMX I/O
- Power-link up to 5 fixtures at 120V, or up to 10 fixtures at 230V