PreSonus Eris E8 XT Two-Way Active 8″ Studio Monitor
Building upon the success of the original, the PreSonus Eris E8 XT Two-Way Active 8″ Studio Monitor offers the same robust connectivity options with an updated driver combo and a larger ported enclosure. The Hugh Sarvis designed EBM waveguide delivers a wider and more controlled sweet spot, ideal for group listening and collaboration. The E8 XT utilizes 140W Class-AB biamplification to power the 8″ woven composite woofer and 1.25″ ultra-low-mass, silk-dome high-frequency driver, which combine to deliver up to 105 dB of continuous SPL.
The Eris E8 provides a balanced XLR, a balanced ¼” TRS, and an unbalanced RCA line-level input. Dial in the acoustic tuning controls for a flattened frequency response and an accurate mixing contour. The acoustic controls on the rear panel include Level, HPF, LF-Trim, HF-Trim, and Acoustic Space. The PreSonus Eris E8 XT ships with a power cord.
- 8″ woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1.25″ ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Coverage (HxV): 100 x 60° EBM waveguide and ported enclosure
- Tuning controls for accurate mixing contour (Level, HPF, LF Trim, HF Trim, Acoustic Space)
- 140W, Class-AB biamplification
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- 105 dB maximum continuous SPL
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, external mains fuse, and subsonic protection