Nady MM-242 4/8-Channel Mono/Stereo Mini Mixer
The Nady MM-242 is a line-level mixer capable of handling eight unbalanced mono inputs or four unbalanced stereo inputs in stereo pairs. At 5.8 x 4.3 x 2.1″, the unit provides a compact and durable design, constructed as it is out of heavy-duty steel, and boasting smooth-turn, stable pots.
The device offers eight 1/4″ line inputs, which can be assigned to the 1/4″ stereo A/B outputs, or summed together and sent to the A and B outputs simultaneously. A mono/stereo selector switch determines the operating mode.
Individual level controls are provided for each input channel, and each output has its own master volume control. Peak LEDs provide status info at a glance. The mixer delivers high-quality audio with over 25 dB of gain, low distortion, a high signal-to-noise ratio, and 20 Hz to 30 kHz frequency response to deliver your audio in crisp detail. The rear panel has a power switch with an LED indicator, and the mixer can operate on a 9V battery or via an optional external AC/DC adapter for versatility.
Key Features at a Glance
- 8 x mono 1/4” inputs with individual volume controls
- Can be assigned to stereo A and B outputs or summed together and sent to both A and B outputs
- Stereo 1/4” master outputs
- Separate master volume controls
- S/N ratio of 95 dB
- Frequency response of 20 Hz to 30 kHz
- Peak LEDs for each group of input channels
- Mono/stereo mode selector switch
- Heavy-duty steel construction with smooth-turn and stable pots
- Power on/off switch with LED indicator
- 9V powered with either 9V alkaline battery or separately available PAD-1 AC/DC external adapter
There are no reviews yet.