HuddleCamHD Team Video Collaboration Solution for 1 to 6 People with 3x PTZ Camera
The HuddleCamHD Team Video Collaboration Solution for 1 to 6 People with 3x PTZ Camera is an entry-level video conferencing system compatible with most web-based platforms, such as Skype, GoToMeeting, WebEX, Zoom, and more. The bundle includes a 1080p30 PTZ camera with 3x optical zoom for small meeting rooms, a wall mount for the camera, and the HuddlePod Air speakerphone system that’s recommended for 1 to 6 participants.
Also included is the Quicklaunch Professional Edition meeting room dashboard software for Windows. Quicklaunch PE offers customizable workspaces, a calendar function, and many more features. It also ensures that your conference experience is secure for all users. The reset room function deletes temporary files such as cache and any files sent from far end users. The bundle also comes with a wireless keyboard and mouse and a 6′ HDMI cable. While the Quicklaunch PE software is for Windows only, the rest of the gear can be used with Mac as well.
HuddleCamHD 3X Gen2 USB 2.0 Conferencing Camera (Black)
The PTZOptics 3X Gen2 USB 2.0 Conferencing Camera, in black, is a plug-and-play 1080p30 solution for small and medium-sized meeting rooms. Simply connect it to a PC, Mac, or Chromebox computer via its USB 2.0 interface and begin conferencing on virtually any web conferencing or streaming software including Skype, GoToMeeting, WebEX, YouTube Live, and Facebook Live (see a full list in the Features section below).
Using an included IR remote control you can adjust pan, tilt, and zoom positions, as well as fine-tune other settings. Up to 64 position presets can be stored in-camera and recalled via the remote control. Alternatively, 8-pin RS-232 and RS-485 ports on the rear support optional serial control of the camera. The 3X Gen2 provides a professional, middle-ground solution for those who want more than just a basic consumer option but don’t have a need for advanced high-end systems.
- Full HD 1080p30 professional conferencing solution for small- to medium-sized meeting rooms
- Plug-and-play USB 2.0 connectivity to a PC, Mac, or Chromebox
- Works with most web-based conferencing or streaming software
- Pan/tilt/zoom adjustment via an included remote control
- 8-pin RS-232 and RS-485 ports for optional serial control
- Stores up to 64 presets
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- Mac OS X
- Adobe Connect
- Blue Jeans
- Cisco Jabber
- Cisco Webex (no image flip supported)
- Easy Meeting
- Google Hangouts
- Skype for Business (Lync)
- Polycom Real Presence
- TurboMeeting US
- Google Hangouts on Air
- YouTube Live
HuddleCamHD HCM-1 Small Universal Wall Mount Bracket for Select Cameras (Black)
The black HCM-1 Small Universal Wall Mount Bracket from HuddleCamHD is a universal thin-profile wall mount designed to position a camera above or below a plasma or LCD monitor. The HCM-1 features a 1/4″-20 slot for camera mounting. It is constructed from heavy-gauge steel and covered with a powder-coated finish. This bracket mounts directly to drywall or masonry with supplied anchors.
HuddleCamHD HuddlePod Air Wireless USB Speakerphone (Black)
The black HuddleCamHD HuddlePod Air is a wireless USB speakerphone system that provides a reliable wireless connection directly to your Mac or Windows computer, for online meetings with your favorite video-conferencing software such as Skype, GoToMeeting, WebEX, Zoom.US, and more.
The system comes with a speakerphone unit and a wireless receiver, which simply plugs into your computer’s USB port so you can start conferencing right away, with full-duplex capability and no cable cluttering your workspace. The speakerphone features a built-in microphone with an omnidirectional pattern, which picks up the participant’s voices in a 360° circle at a distance up to 12′. Automatic DSP with EQ, auto-level control, up to 16 dB of noise cancellation, and 256 channels of acoustic echo cancellation ensure calls with crystal-clear audio quality and intelligible speech.
The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to seven hours of talk time on a full charge. The HuddlePod Air can also operate while powered via USB. A 3.5mm audio output jack gives you the option to connect a set of headphones or an external amplification system. The unit ships with a neoprene travel case and a USB charging cable.
Wireless USB Connection
- Completely wireless USB 2.0 connection with a 30′ range over 2.4 GHz
- Up to 10 times more bandwidth than with Bluetooth
Broad Software Compatibility
- Works with virtually every online video conferencing software
- No need for additional drivers or proprietary connections
Easy Set Up
- Plug-and-play compatibility with all UAC-compatible, web-based video-conferencing software including Skype, GoToMeeting, WebEX, Zoom.US, and more
- Simply plug the receiver into your computer’s USB port and start your video conference
- 256 channels of echo cancellation to improve voice quality
- Built-in automatic DSP offers intelligent noise cancellation, digital EQ, and auto-level control for a clear sound
Long-Lasting Rechargeable Battery
- Talk for up to 7 hours on a single charge
- USB port for charging of battery or for powered operation
- 360°, omnidirectional polar pattern
- Pick up your entire table with a 12 x 12′ range
- Full duplex operation
- 3.5mm audio output jack for headphones or to connect unit to external powered speakers
- Easy mute LED indication lights
- Includes neoprene travel case