The versatile CHAUVET DJ Kinta FX combines an RGBW (red, green, blue, white) LED derby effect with green/red laser diodes and a white SMD LED strobe, in a single compact fixture. The effects can be coordinated to create instant light shows with countless, razor-sharp multicolor LED beams, eye-catching strobe effects and chases, and hundreds of red and green beams that can both rotate and strobe. The fixture provides a wide coverage angle of 118° suitable for blanketing a stage or dance floor.
The Kinta FX allows for both standalone and DMX operation. For use without a DMX controller, you can choose between sound-active or automatic modes. The Master/Slave option lets you coordinate multiple fixtures without the need for a controller. The fixture is equipped with a universal, auto-sensing power supply and is compatible with the IRC-6 wireless remote (available separately).
- Combines an RGBW (red, green, blue, white) LED derby effect, a green and red laser, and a white SMD LED strobe to create instant light shows
- Multicolored derby beams and eye-catching strobes and chases
- Projects hundreds of red and green laser beams and patterns
- 118° coverage angle (beams)
- Built-in automated programs, sound-activated
- Laser rotation FX
- Use red and green laser beams individually or together
- Standalone or Master/Slave configuration
- 2 x DMX channel modes
- LED display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power-linking up to 16 units at 120V or 31 units at 230 V
- Compatible with the IRC-6 wireless remote for quick and simple control (available separately)
- Single-yoke hanging bracket
- Multi-voltage operation: 100-240 VAC, auto-ranging
There are no reviews yet.