The Chauvet DJ Geyser P7 combines seven 9W penta-color RGBA UV LEDs with a fog machine to create dramatic pyrotechnic-like effects, well suited for mobile DJs or permanent installations in clubs, concert halls, and other venues. Two LED zones can create two-tone bursts of fog with beautiful color mixing and color macros.
While primarily intended to be positioned on the floor to send tall columns of fog into the air, the unit can also be angled to blast fog horizontally or truss-mounted in an inverted position for downward bursts. The unit features an included wireless remote and receiver for fast and easy operation. For in-depth control, the DMX mode uses 15 channels, while the enclosure offers both 3-pin and 5-pin DMX connectors for connecting to a variety of intelligent control systems. The unit uses water-based quick-dissipating fluid (QDF), which is non-toxic and leaves no residue. The Chauvet DJ Geyser P7 ships with a power cord, two hanging brackets, a wireless remote control, and a receiver.
- Pyrotechnic-like effect without the use of any toxic chemicals, fire or heavy CO2 canisters
- Two LED zones create two-tone bursts of fog
- Penta-color LED RGBA UV gives you endless color capabilities
- Control the unit from the built-in DMX or the included Geyser wireless remote
- Digital display allows for easy configuration even in a fast-paced environment
- Assign different colors to each of the remote’s buttons
- Unique 1/4-turn hanging brackets offer vertical or horizontal mounting options
There are no reviews yet.