The QSC MP-M80 music and paging mixers are fixed architecture mixer/processors offering unprecedented capabilities combined with ease of configuration and operation. The products are intended for retail and hospitality applications in which high-quality audio from various sources is routed to multiple zones. Live mixing functions are also supported for applications requiring reinforcement of entertainment, presentations or conferences.
- Easy configuration and design: MP Install app gives you an attractive graphic user environment with an intuitive workflow and controls that make it simple to manage all the inputs and outputs
- Workflow Wizard: Helps the installer keep track of tasks and easily navigate the mixer
- QSC loudspeaker voicings: Apply Intrinsic Correction™ (factory FIR/IIR presets) to QSC loudspeakers to maximize the performance and value of the system
- Customized control level: Fine tune controls to allow as much or as little as the installation requires on the available MP-M Series control peripherals
- Wired/wireless control options: Use optional MP-MFC wall-mounted controllers with graphic display to control zone source and level or recall presets, MP Manage app expands these control options with wireless, more granular controls – in both cases, facility staff may be restricted to only those controls that they are authorized to use
- Complimentary aesthetics: MP-M Series mixers match the appearance aesthetic of the QSC MP-A Series music and paging amplifiers for an installation that looks as good as it sounds
There are no reviews yet.