The CHAUVET PROFESSIONAL Maverick Storm 1 Spot is an IP65-rated, moving-head LED light fixture designed to perform a wide variety of functions in theatrical, house of worship, touring, and event applications. Constructed with die-cast aluminum housing, the fixture features marine-grade stainless-steel screws, designed to withstand even the harshest elements. Ideal for use in large-scale applications, the unit is powered by a bright, 480W, cool-white LED with an output of 14,500 lumens. With its customized optics, the Maverick Storm 1 features variable CMY + CTO color mixing and a remarkable zoom range. Additional features include rotating (7 glass + open) and static gobo wheels (8 metal + open), a 3-facet, motorized, and rotating prism, motorized light and medium frosts, an animation wheel, and a motorized iris to create killer visual effects. The RDM-enabled unit features 16-bit dimming and can be controlled via DMX, W-DMX, sACN, and Art-Net. The Maverick Storm 1 Spot ships with two Omega brackets with mounting hardware and a Seetronic Powerkon IP65 power cord.
- Fully featured IP65-rated 480W LED yoke spot fixture including CMY+CTO color mixing, a color wheel, animation wheel, 6.5:1 zoom, two frosts, a static and rotating gobo wheel, and a patent-pending sunshield optical protection system
- 16-bit dimming of master dimmer for smooth control of fades
- Variable CMY + CTO color mixing system to create a wide pallet of colors
- 3-facet prism
- Independent light and medium frosts for beam control
- Animation wheel for enhanced visual effects
- Iris for total beam control
- RDM control over DMX for fixture reporting
- 7 to 45° zoom angle for variable beam sizes
- 3 menu presets and preset cross load for decreased shop setup time
- True 1 compatible power input
- Battery backup display with auto-rotate depending on fixture orientation
- Intergraded and controllable sunshield for protecting optical system when fixture is not in use
There are no reviews yet.