Williams Sound IR SY4Commercial-Grade, Medium-Area IR Assistive Listening System
The IR-SY4 from Williams Sound is a SoundPlus® Medium-area Infrared (IR T2) Assistive Listening System based around the SoundPlus® IR T2 commercial-grade, medium-area infrared transmitter.
SoundPlus® IR T2 Transmitter
This commercial-grade, medium-area infrared transmitter is built upon years infrared audio delivery expertise at Williams Sound. It has a sleek, compact footprint that’s ideal for assistive listening and language interpretation in commercial spaces such as conference rooms, small cinema/theaters, classrooms and more. It offers 50% greater coverage than the previous IR device (WIR TX75 – now discontinued) plus newer control system readiness—and all at a more affordable price. And considering its significantly wider coverage pattern and greater power, there’s no need for the additional expense of secondary units.
Conference rooms • Assisted living facilities • Small cinema/theaters • Classrooms • Courtrooms • Other medium-area commercial spaces
- (1) IR T2 Medium-area Infrared Transmitter
- (5) IR RX18 Two-channel Stethoset Infrared Receivers
- (1) CHG 518 Charger
- (1) BKT 024 Wall/Ceiling Mount
- (1) IDP 008 ADA Wall Plaque
- (1) TFP 057 Power Supply
- IR T2 Medium Grade Infrared Transmitter
- Sleek, Compact Footprint
- Wide Coverage Pattern
- Dimensions: 9.0″ W x 3.8″ D x 1.4″ H
- Weight: 0.84 lb.
- Color: Black
- Power Supply: TFP 057 Desktop style international certified power supply with IEC line cord, 100-240 VAC input, 50-60 Hz, 18 W; 48 VDC output
- DC Power Input: 2.1 mm ID barrel connector, 48 VDC, 0.2 A, center positive
- Sleep/Power Save Mode: Shuts off carrier when no audio present for 12 minutes
- Modulation: FM Wideband, ±50 kHz deviation max, 50 μS pre-emphasis
- Transmit Frequencies: 2.3, 2.8, 3.3, 3.8 MHz
- Coverage Area: Up to 18,000 sq. ft (1,673 sq. m) in single-channel mode with the RX22-4 receiver
- Audio Inputs: Line inputs: Phoenix style connector jack for Ch A and Ch B accept line level, balanced or unbalanced audio
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 70 dB (line input)
- Frequency Response:
- 95 Hz to 17.6 kHz, -3 dB re 1 kHz (line inputs)
- 125 Hz to 17.0 KHz, -3 dB re 1 kHz (microphone input)
- Mounting Kit: Wall- or Ceiling-mount, BKT 024 Omnidirectional mount
- Compatible Receivers: WIR RX22-4, WIR RX18, IR R1
- Approvals/Regulatory Compliance: CE, FCC, Industry Canada, WEEE, RoHS, CB Scheme, RCM, PSE
There are no reviews yet.