Williams Sound FM ADA KIT 1ADA-Compliant FM Assistive Listening System with 2 Receivers
The FM ADA KIT 1 is built around the PPA T27 FM transmitter and (2) PPA R37 FM receivers at its core. It’s designed to be ADA compliant for wireless voice, music program or audio service up to 1000 feet to a listening audience.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
This specifies the requirements for public facilities to provide equal access to people with disabilities, including those who are hard-of-hearing. The FM ADA Kit 1 is a convenient and economical solution for satisfying these requirements. This kit provides everything you need to accommodate individuals for hearing accessibility in large venues such as auditoriums, theaters, conferences and houses of worship.
FM ADA KIT 1 Includes
- (1) PPA T27 transmitter with antenna (ANT 021) and power supply (TFP 036)
- (2) PPA SELECT (PPA R37) receivers (batteries included)
- (2) EAR 013 single mini earbuds
- (2) NKL 001 neckloops
- (1) IDP 008 ADA wall plaque
- Range of up to 1,000ft
- Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty (90 days on accessories)
- Meets 2010 ADA accessibility guidelines
- Made in USA
PPA R37 Specifications
- Dimensions: 4.1″ x 2.85″ x 1.38″
- Weight: 4.6 oz. with batteries, 2.6 oz. without batteries
- Color: Black
- Battery Type: Two (2) AA non-rechargeable alkaline batteries (BAT 001), approx. 50 hrs // (2) AA rechargeable NiMH batteries (BAT 026), 1500 mAh, approx. 32 hrs
- Current Consumption: 52 mA nominal
- Temperature Range: 32 ºF – 122 ºF
- Channels: 17, accessed via seek button in battery compartment
- Operating Frequencies: 72.1, 72.2, 72.3, 72.4, 72.5, 72.6, 72.7, 72.8, 72.9, 74.7, 75.3, 75.4, 75.5, 75.6, 75.7, 75.8, 75.9 MHz
- Intermediate Frequency: 75 kHz
- FM Deviation: 75 kHz
- De-Emphasis: 75 µS
- LED Indicator: Power: Green // Low Battery: Red
- AFC Range: +/-120 kHz
- Sensitivity: 2 µV at 12 dB Sinad with squelch defeated
- Input Overload: 100 mV
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz – 15 kHz
- Modulation: FM, +/- 75 kHz peak deviation
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB @ 100uV
- Recieve Antenna: Integral with earphone/headphone cord
- Audio Output: 35 mW max, peak into 16 Ω
- Output Connector: 1/8″ mono phone jack
- Earphone: Earbud-type with foam cushion, 1/8″ plug
- Auto Shut-off: Enters sleep mode after approximately 6 minutes of no RF signal
- Approvals: FCC, Industry Canada, RoHS, WEEE
PPA T27 Specifications
- Color: Black
- Power (U.S./Canada): 105-130 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 3.2 W at 120 VAC
- Operating Frequencies: 72-76 MHz*: 72.1 (CH A), 72.2 (CH K), 72.3 (CH B), 72.4 (CH N), 72.5 (CH C), 72.6 (CH O), 72.7 (CH D), 72.8 (CH P), 72.9 (CH E), 74.7 (CH I), 75.3 (CH J), 75.4 (CH R), 75.5 (CH F), 75.6 (CH S), 75.7 (CH G), 75.8 (CH T), 75.9 (CH H)
- Frequency Selector: External switches, 17 channels (lockable)
- RF Field Strength: Does not exceed 80mV/m @ 3m
- Nominal Range: Up to 500 feet (152 m) w/standard ANT 021 “rubber duckie” antenna. Up to 1000 feet (305 m) w/optional ANT 005 coaxial antenna.
- Modulation: FM, 75 kHz deviation (wide–band) max.
- Stability: ± .005% over 0-50 °C
- Pre-Emphasis: 75 µS
- Frequency Response: 85 Hz – 14 kHz ±3 dB
- Distortion: 1% Max. THD
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 65 dB with R35 Receiver
- Microphone Input: 3.5mm mini phone jack, supplies +DC for electret mics
- Mic Input Level: 1–10 mV, nominal
- Line-Level Input: RCA Jack, Hi Z, unbal.
- Line Input Level: 0.1–1 Vrms, nominal
- Input Attenuator: Pot, screwdriver-adjustable
- Antenna Outputs: Thread mount for ANT 021 “rubber duckie” antenna or ANT 025 telescoping antenna RF connector for ANT 024 dipole or ANT 005 coaxial antenna
- Dimensions and Weight: 4.1″ W x 6.1″ L x 1.3″ H (104.1 mm x 154.9 mm x 33 mm) 7.8 oz. (221 g)
||PPA T45, PPA T45NET, PPA T27 Transmitters
||Screw to PCB
Alkaline, 1.2 Volt
||3.5 mm mono
||20 – 20kHz
|Max input power
||128dB @ 1kHz
10-3/8″ (L) x 6-¼” (W) x 1/8″ (H)
PPA R37 architectural and engineering specifications
- The PPA R37 receiver shall be encased in black, PC/ABS impact-resistant plastic with a hinged battery door. The receiver shall be a body-pack style and include a detachable belt-clip for hands-free operation. The receiver shall have a 3.5mm stereo/mono jack to accommodate stereo or mono low impedance earphones, headphones and neckloops. The receiver shall have a combination volume control with power on/off rotator dial. It shall have a green LED indicating battery and system status codes. The R37 shall have access to 17 preset wideband channels between 72-76MHz. Channel selection shall be made by pushing the seek button inside the battery compartment. The receiver shall have channel-lock capability.
- The receiver shall have a slide switch inside the battery compartment to select disposable Alkaline or NiMH rechargeable battery operation. It shall have charger contacts on the bottom of the receiver for use with Williams Sound drop-in chargers CHG 3512 and CHG 3502. The R37 shall operate up to 50 hours with two disposable AA Alkaline batteries and up to 32 hours with two AA NiMH rechargeable batteries (BAT 026).
- The receiver shall provide a maximum out of 35mW at 16ø with an earbud type earphone. The systems audio frequency response shall be 200Hz to 15kHz ± 3dB and the signal to noise ratio shall be 65dB min. The receiver sensitivity shall be 2μV or better at 12dB Sinad with squelch defeated. The R37 shall accept up to ±75kHz FM deviation and have a 75 μ s de-emphasis time constant.
- The R37 shall have FCC, Industry Canada approvals and be compliant with RoHS and WEEE regulations. The receiver shall be covered by a Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, excluding earphones, headphones and batteries.
- This receiver model shall be the Williams Sound model PPA R37.
||4.1″ x 2.85″ x 1.38″ (104 x 72 x 35mm)
||4.6oz (130g) with batteries. 2.6oz (73g) without batteries
||(2) AA Alkaline or 2 x AA NiMH
||Two (2) AA non-rechargeable alkaline batteries (BAT 001), approx. 50 hrs
||(2) AA rechargeable NiMH batteries (BAT 026), 1500 mAh, approx. 32 hrs
||– 0 to 50C
||17, accessed via seek button in battery compartment
||72.1, 72.2, 72.3, 72.4, 72.5, 72.6, 72.7, 72.8, 72.9, 74.7, 75.3, 75.4, 75.5, 75.6, 75.7, 75.8, 75.9 MHz*
||Power: Green; Low Battery: Flashes Green
||± 120 kHz
||2 µV at 12 dB Sinad with squelch defeated
||200 – 15 kHz
||FM, +/- 75 kHz peak deviation
||65 dB min @ 100 uV
||Integral with earphone/headphone cord
||35 mW max, peak into 16 ohms
||3.5 mm stereo/mono phone jack
||Earbud-type with foam cushion, 3.5 mm plug, 32 Ω
||Enters sleep mode after approx 6 mins of no RF signal
||FCC, Industry Canada, RoHS, WEEE
||Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, 90 Days on most accessories.
PPA T27 architectural and engineering specifications
- The transmitter shall be housed in a heavy duty black plastic case 4.1″ x 6.1″ x 1.3″. It shall be microprocessor controlled with push button configuration. It shall have an operating range of up to1000ft. with optional ANT 005. It shall have seventeen wideband channels operating on the hearing assistance bandwidth between 72 MHz to 76 MHz. There shall be a ‘rubber duckie’ antenna output through the top of the enclosure.
- The front panel shall have a push button controlled LED digital display showing the frequency selection. Once a frequency is selected, there shall be a lock or unlock feature by holding down both the up and down frequency buttons for three seconds. There shall be a 3.5mm mono microphone input jack for two wire electret microphones. It shall have a rotary input level control. There shall be up and down frequency select buttons.
- The transmitter shall be powered by a 24VAC power supply via a 5 pin DIN connector. It shall have a 75 Ohm F-connector antenna output. It shall have a Line-level, high impedance RCA, mono/unbalanced input.
- The transmitter shall have FCC, Industry Canada approvals, be compliant with RoHS and WEEE regulations, and be powered by a UL and CSA approved power supply. It shall be covered by a Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty. It shall be compatible with Williams Sound FM equipment operating on 72 MHz to 76 MHz.
The transmitter shall comply with FCC Part 15.
The transmitter shall be the Williams Sound model number PPA T27.
|Dimensions [&] Weight:
||4.1″ W x 6.1″ L x 1.3″ H (104.1 mm x 154.9 mm x 33 mm)
|7.8 oz. (221 g)
||105-130 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 3.2 W at 120 VAC
||72-76 MHz*: 72.1 (CH A), 72.2 (CH K), 72.3 (CH B), 72.4 (CH N), 72.5 (CH C), 72.6 (CH O), 72.7 (CH D), 72.8 (CH P), 72.9 (CH E), 74.7 (CH I), 75.3 (CH J), 75.4 (CH R), 75.5 (CH F), 75.6 (CH S), 75.7 (CH G), 75.8 (CH T), 75.9 (CH H)
||External switches, 17 channels (lockable)
|RF Field Strength:
||Does not exceed 80mV/m @ 3m
||Up to 1000 feet (305 m) w/standard ANT 021 “rubber duckie” antenna or optional ANT 005 coaxial antenna.
||FM, 75 kHz deviation (wide–band) max.
||± .005% over 0-50˚C
||85Hz – 14kHz ±3dB
||1% Max. THD
|Signal to Noise Ratio:
||65 dB with R35 Receiver
||3.5mm mini phone jack, supplies +DC for electret mics
|Mic Input Level:
||1–10 mV, nominal
||RCA Jack, Hi Z, unbal.
|Line Input Level:
||.1–1 Vrms, nominal
||Thread mount for ANT 021 “rubber duckie” antenna or ANT 025 telescoping antenna RF connector for ANT 024 dipole or ANT 005 coaxial antenna
||FCC including part 15*, Industry Canada, RoHS, WEEE
||Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, 90 Days on most accessories.
SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
*Effective July 11, 2016, the FCC has mandated tighter emissions limits on auditory assistance transmitters (72-76 MHz) manufactured or imported after this date to help avoid interference with and/or degradation of other airborne signals (All products manufactured prior to July 11, 2016, are compliant). Williams Sound FM transmitters – PPA T46, PPA T27 and PPA T45 (all models) – all have received a Grant of Certification from the FCC and are fully compliant/approved under this new mandate.
Input: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 15 W Output: 12 VAC, 800 mA
FM ADA KIT 37
FM ADA KIT 37 RCH Includes same as FM ADA KIT 37, except batteries are rechargeable.
Lifetime PLUS Limited