Samson RS110A Two-Way 10″ 300W Powered Portable PA Speaker with Bluetooth
The 10″ Samson RS110A is a 300W powered PA speaker with Bluetooth that’s portable, versatile, and simple to use. It can function as a main PA in a wide variety of positions, with a pair able to cover an audience up to 250.
The speaker provides 102 dB of peak SPL—plenty of volume for smaller venues including houses of worship, conference centers, performance spaces, and meeting rooms. The highly efficient 300W amplifier powers the 1″ tweeter and 10″ woofer, providing crisp, detailed sound with a wide frequency range from 20 kHz down to 60 Hz.
At 21.6 lb and featuring integrated handles, the RS110A is the most portable option in the RS-A series lineup, at the expense of the additional volume and low-end range that the larger and heavier 12” and 15” models can deliver.
Three inputs are on the back. Inputs 1 and 2 feature combo XLR-1/4″ connectors, each with mic/line switches and variable compression controls. Input 3 features a stereo 3.5mm TRS auxiliary input for connecting portable audio devices including phones and MP3 players, a Bluetooth input for wireless audio streaming from compatible devices, and a USB Wireless port for separately sold Samson XPD Series wireless microphone systems.
Inputs 1 & 2 include variable compression controls, while individual gain controls on all inputs allow the speaker to function as a 3-channel mixer. Combine up to 3 microphones for presentations, or combine a mic, line, and backing tracks for singer/songwriter gigs. All the PA speakers in the RS-A Series can also be used as floor monitors, giving them added versatility.
An XLR Mix-Output is available for daisy-chaining to additional speakers or other audio equipment. All three mono inputs are mixed to a mono signal internally and are passed-thru the Mix Out XLR connector. For a true stereo L/R operation, two RS110A are needed with each to receive independent the left and right signals respectively. The RS110A includes a power cord.
- 10″ LF driver with 2″ voice coil and 1″ HF driver
- Two selectable Mic/Line XLR-1/4″ combo inputs with variable compressor controls
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources
- 3.5mm Aux input for stereo line-level devices
- Samson XPD USB Digital Wireless jack
- XLR Mix output for daisy-chaining additional speakers
- Solid polypropylene enclosure with impact-resistant design
- Full perforated metal grille protects all speaker components
- Three large ergonomic carry handles
- Integrated 1-3/8″ speaker stand mount
- Four M10 fly points
- Horizontal/angled floor monitor positioning
Power and Drive
- Offer big, detailed sound with 300W of power
- Custom-designed, extended-range woofer with large voice coil provides remarkable coverage and clarity
- Tight and punchy low-end
- 1″ tweeter adds smooth, crisp highs to produce a balanced audio image
- Onboard mixer equipped with two selectable Mic/Line XLR-1/4” combo input channels with variable compressor controls
- Additional 3.5mm Aux channel with Bluetooth connectivity for connecting to any mobile device to stream wireless audio
- USB port is available for use with Samson XPD wireless microphone systems (sold separately)
- Includes an XLR Mix output for daisy-chaining additional speakers to expand your sound system
Protection and Placement
- High-impact polypropylene cabinet construction and full metal grille provide maximum component protection
- Cabinet offer angled floor monitor positioning options as well as a 1-3/8″ pole mount for stand placement
- Four M10 threaded inserts allow the cabinets to be mounted in permanent installations
- Convenient top and side carry handles for easy transport
There are no reviews yet.