Musicians, DJs, singers, and presenters in search of an all-in-one solution for mobile sound reinforcement applications will be impressed by the Samson Expedition XP310w-K: 470 to 494 MHz 10″ 300W Portable PA System with Wireless Handheld Microphone. The system operates on the K frequency spectrum and features a 10″ woofer and 1″ tweeter with 300W of peak power, a rechargeable lithium-ion battery with 12 hours of battery life, a top-mounted, 4-channel mixer with Bluetooth, and a frequency-agile wireless handheld microphone transmitter for cable-free performances.
The XP310w is housed in a rugged polypropylene enclosure with a steel grille and is equipped with an XLR-1/4″ combo input and a 3.5mm auxiliary input jack. The built-in telescoping handle and smooth rolling wheels make transport easy. Plus, a 1-3/8″ speaker stand receptacle allows the XP310w to be mounted on any standard speaker stand. Also, a master 2-band EQ allows you to adjust the tonal characteristics of the PA and a line output jack is available to daisy-chain additional speakers.
In addition, the XP310w is capable of handling up to three wireless systems simultaneously. It comes with a single Concert 88a handheld frequency-agile UHF wireless system; an extra wireless receiver slot is included for adding a second Concert 88a series wireless system (sold separately), while a USB wireless port allows you to integrate an XPD series USB digital wireless system (sold separately).
- All-in-one portable PA system that weighs 27.5 lb
- Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 12 hours of continuous use
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources
- Includes Concert 88a handheld frequency-agile UHF wireless system (300′ operating range)
- Extra wireless receiver slot for adding an additional Concert 88a series wireless system (sold separately)
- 2-way speaker enclosure with 10″ woofer and 1″ tweeter
- XLR-1/4″ combo selectable mic/line input for microphones and line-level devices
- Class-D amplifier produces 300W of peak power
- Top-mounted, 4-channel mixer with 2-band (bass and treble) EQ
- Independent volume control on each channel
- 3.5mm input for stereo line-level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- Variable reverb control for mic/wireless inputs
- Voiceover control with priority ducking
- Line output to daisy-chain multiple systems together
- USB wireless port for use with Samson XPD series USB digital wireless systems (sold separately) and phone charging
- Battery level, charging, and power LED indicators
- Rugged polypropylene enclosure with steel grille
- Locking telescopic handle and smooth rolling wheels for easy transport
- 1-3/8″ speaker stand mount
- Two integrated microphone mounts for wireless mic storage