Samson RL115A – 800W 2-Way Active Loudspeaker
The Samson RL115A is a 15″ 2-way active loudspeaker well suited for DJs, lecturers, special events, singer/songwriters, instrumentalists, and acoustic duos. The integrated 800W Class-D amplifier delivers 700W to the 15″ woofer and 100W to 1″ tweeter, which combine to offer a frequency response of 50 Hz to 20 kHz and a maximum SPL of 122 dB.
The rear panel sports a balanced combo XLR-1/4″ input for channel one with a mic/line selector switch and volume knob, while the channel 2 includes an XPD Wireless port for use with the optional Samson XPD-Series USB digital wireless systems, as well as a volume knob. Additionally, the RL115A includes a balanced XLR mix output for connecting to additional speakers and a contour EQ button, which boosts 100 Hz and 12 kHz for DJ/music playback material. The enclosure is constructed from rugged polypropylene and features a metal grille, rubber feet, three carrying handles, and an integrated 1-3/8″ speaker stand mount.
- Lightweight, Class-D 2-way active loudspeaker
- 800W peak / 400W RMS of power
- 15″ extended range low-frequency driver with 2″ voice coil
- 1″ neodymium high-frequency driver
- Selectable Mic/Line XLR-1/4″ combo input with independent volume control
- XPD Wireless port for use with Samson XPD Series USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately)
- XLR Mix output for daisy chaining additional speakers
- Signal/Limit indicator
- Contour switch for popular DJ/music playback EQ
- 4-point electronic protection circuitry
- Solid polypropylene enclosure with impact-resistant design
- Full perforated metal grille protects all speaker components
- Three large ergonomic carry handles
- Integrated 1-3/8″ speaker stand mount
- Floor monitor positioning option
There are no reviews yet.