Denon DN-312X 12-Channel Mixer w/ Mic Priority
The Denon DN312X is a 1U rack-mounted 12-channel mixer with microphone priority, well suited for live performance, karaoke, bars, clubs, studios, and more. The mixer features 6 combo XLR-1/4″ inputs that are switchable between Mic, Line and Phantom Power (PH), which allows for compatibility with condenser microphones. Channel-1 offers a variable mic priority knob, which at its lowest setting will mute all other microphone channel inputs entirely when a signal is present on Mic 1. The highest setting has no effect at all, while any setting in between works well for ducking music when making announcements.
Additional inputs include three stereo RCA connectors for channels 7/8, 9/10, and 11/12. Output connectors include two XLR main outputs, stereo RCA recording outputs, a 1/4″ mic monitor output, and a 1/4″ mono output. The front panel offers volume controls for channels 1 through 6 as well as stereo channels 7/8 to 11/12. Additionally, there are dedicated volume controls for Mic, Mono, and Master output. A master 3-band EQ offers cut/boost controls for high, mid, and low frequencies. The DN312X ships with a standard IEC power cord.
- 6 HDHQ Combination inputs with MIC, Phantom and Line selector switches
- 6 mono (3 stereo) RCA Inputs
- Mic monitor 1/4” output for private listening to all mic inputs
- Balanced XLR line outputs
- Mono 1/4” line output can be used to feed audio to external recording device
- AC or 24 VDC power inputs
- Mic 1 Priority Control
- Master and Individual level controls
- 1U rack mountable
There are no reviews yet.