Williams Sound Wi-Fi Assist Listen Syst 12/WF T5/12WF R1N /12 CCS 062 BK/CHG 408+404
About Williams Sound WF SY5 PRO-12
– WF T5 Transmitter –
WaveCAST is a Wi-Fi platform designed for pro-audio applications where high-quality sound is required. It is built on a hardware-based DSP audio system architecture, allowing system optimization to achieve the highest quality experience for the particular audio stream being delivered. Hearing assistance can be optimized for hearing loss, music can be optimized for high-fidelity playback, and voice can be set for maximum speech intelligibility. Custom pre-sets can also be established for specific performance applications.
Professional audio inputs on the WaveCAST include 1/4″ XLR connectors, phantom power and a line level output jack. In addition to multi-stage gain control inputs, the DSP features include AGC, limiters, high and low pass filter, and adjustable range compressor control. The 16-bit DAC provides a 48Khz sample rate for a smooth digital stream and minimizes digital harshness. WaveCAST supports both unicast and multicast network configurations. Up to four WaveCAST systems can be connected to the same Wi-Fi network to provide multiple listening channels supporting 45 users in unicast mode or 1500+ users in multicast mode.
The WaveCAST can have most settings changed via the front panel interface, or the hosted web interface. A remote programming guide is available upon request.
Note: This version of the system is not Dante compatible.
The new WaveCAST app provides an easy-to-use, intuitive user interface and is available in iOS or Android. Listeners easily select channel and volume level once their personal device is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
– WF R1N Receiver –
A dedicated receiver for the WaveCAST system. The WaveCAST App is installed on the receiver. The receiver can then be distributed as an assistive listening receiver to those who do not want to install the app on their personal device.
– CHG 408 WF 8-Slot Charger –
8-slot charging bay for WaveCAST Receivers and Digi-Wave DLT 400 and DLR 400 RCH.
– CHG 404 WF 4-Slot Charger –
4-slot charging bay for WaveCAST Receivers and Digi-Wave DLT 400 and DLR 400 RCH.
– EAR 022 Surround Earphone –
Around-ear speaker earphone. Hangs on outside of ear. Excellent sound quality. Can be used with all Williams Sound receivers and Pocketalkers. Rigorously tested and approved for quality, reliability and compatibility with Williams Sound systems.
– NKL 001 S Neckloops –
The NKL 001 S Neckloop is designed to magnetically couple the audio output from a Williams Sound unit into a hearing aid equipped with a T-Coil. It will also work with any audio device which has a 8-16 Ohm audio output through a 3.5mm jack. The neckloop works only with hearing aids equipped with a T-Coil. The NKL 001-S is designed to work with products that have stereo jacks.
Safety Breakaway Feature
Integrated safety breakaway device. In the event the neckloop cord becomes entangled with a object in motion, the breakaway device will disconnect the neckloop from the user.
– RPK 005 Rack Panel Kit –
Rack Panel Kit. Mounts one transmitter or modulator (1/2 space product) in one IEC rack space.
– IDP 008 ADA Wall Plaque –
The Williams Sound ADA Wall Plaque is a self-adhesive wall plaque that alerts your patrons to the fact that your establishment has a hearing assistance system. Perfect for theaters, auditoriums and more, the plaque is large and easy-to-see.
Williams Sound WF SY5 PRO-12 Features
- WF T5 Transmitter Features
- Audio presets hearing assistance, music, voice and custom
- Professional audio DSP architecture
- Supports 45 users in unicast mode or 1500+ users in multicast mode, dependent upon network configuration
- Single-channel audio streaming over Wi-Fi
- Works with free WaveCast iOS or Android apps
- Professional audio inputs: combo 3-pin XLR/1/4″, phantom power, line level output jack
- 16-bit DAC provides 48Khz sample rate
- EAR 022 Surround Earphones Features
- Hangs on outside of the ear
- Excellent sound quality
- 3.5mm mono plug
- 1m cord
- 32 ohm
- Recommended for FM receivers and select IR receivers
- Designed for individuals with mild and low gain hearing loss
- NKL 001 S Neckloops Features
- Integrated safety breakaway device
- 18″ Cord
- Adult size
- 3.5 mm stereo plug
- 8-16 ohm
- Recommended for PockeTalker 2.0, FM receivers and select IR receivers
- For individuals with moderate to severe hearing loss