The ew D1-ME3 from Sennheiser is a digital wireless headworn mic system that features an EM D1 rackmount digital receiver and an SK D1 bodypack transmitter with a cardioid ME 3-II headworn microphone. This system is well suited for hands-free applications in louder environments, where close microphone proximity and off-axis rejection are pertinent. It is ideal for stage performances, workout instruction, trade shows, houses-of-worship, auctions, lectures, and more.
The ew D1-ME3 is designed for reliability, sound quality, and user-friendliness. It can support up to 15 D1 systems simultaneously under optimal conditions, and it operates in the license-free 2.4 GHz band.
- Lightweight and robust: headset microphone for increased speech intelligibility
- Up to 15 compatible channels (under optimal conditions) in license-free 2.4 GHz band
- Automatic frequency management
- Prevents interference: Intelligent channel back-up allows co-existence with Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Built-in equalizer, de-esser and automatic gain control for fine tuning
- iOS & Android app for remote control and monitoring of the system
- Sturdy metal housing
- Includes case for safe storage and transport