Sennheiser ew 500 G4-MKE2 Wireless Lavalier Set with MKE-2 Gold Omni-Directional Condenser Microphone
The Sennheiser ew 500 G4-MKE2 wireless lavalier set is the pro’s choice for impressive presentations. The professional MKE 2 Gold omni-directional condenser microphone resists the test of time on any big live stage and ensures a high speech intelligibility on any stage, indoors and outdoors.
The pro’s choice. Renowned sound engineers rely on ew 500 G4’s flexibility, especially when handling multi-channel settings on the world’s music stages. Up to 88 MHz bandwidth, up to 32 channels. Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software included for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups.
Comes in 2 versions, each based upon upon operating frequency (please specify when ordering):
- AW (470 – 558 MHz)
- GW1 (558 – 608 MHz)
Sennheiser ew 500 G4-MKE2 Includes:
- (1) SK 500 G4 bodypack
- (1) MKE 2 Gold lavalier microphone (omnidirectional, condenser)
- (1) EM 300-500 G4 rackmount receiver
- (1) GA3 rack kit
Sennheiser ew 500 G4-MKE2 Features:
- Increased RF output power, up to 50 mW
- Expanded switching bandwidth, up to 88 MHz with 32 channels
- New 500 Series portables
Sennheiser ew 500 G4-MKE2 Specifications:
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth with 3520 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups
- High RF output power (up to 50 mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations
There are no reviews yet.