Numark PT01 Scratch – Portable Turntable with DJ Scratch Switch
The Numark PT01 Scratch is a durable portable turntable designed for the turntablist on-the-go. The deck can be used to complement any portable PA system, or for standalone listening, or impromptu performances. The PT01 Scratch is a compact, AC- or battery-powered turntable, with an accurate belt-drive motor. The integrated scratch switch allows any turntablist to perform anywhere. The switch can be adjusted for left or right handed use and is user replaceable. The USB output provides a direct connection to computers for archiving vinyl. A built-in speaker enables monitoring right from the turntable and line-level RCA output connections allow the PT01 Scratch to be connected into any line-level input.
Line-level output eliminates the need for an amplifier with a phono input and is useful for direct connection to CD recorders, audio sound cards in computers, etc. Additional outputs include 1/4″ headphone and 1/8″ mini headphone outputs. The PT01 Scratch is an ideal solution for the mobile turntablist for performance or crate digging.
- Built-in adjustable Scratch slide-switch
- User-replaceable Scratch slide-switch keeps the action going
- Protective dust cover and integrated carrying handle
- Wall-powered with included AC adapter or six batteries (not included)
- Built-in speaker
- Cartridge included
- Removable slipmat
- Class-compliant USB connection for computer recording
- Includes EZ Converter vinyl recording software
- 33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM settings
- RCA line and headphone outputs
- 1/8″ aux input with adjustable volume
There are no reviews yet.