A single Planar Wave System does the job that would otherwise take several microphones and a multi-channel mixer to achieve. Best yet, it attaches easily to either side of the soundboard without holes to drill or tools. Features include active direct box which includes a 9-volt battery or phantom power, 1/4″ monitor output with variable level, balanced, XLR main out with ground lift and output pad switch (0dB/-12dB). Includes piezo crystal for piano/harp.
- Harp Concert
Barcus Berry 4000 Includes:
- Piezo crystal sensor for piano/harp
- 4000 Piezo Preamp
- Adhesive Patches
- Set of four rubber feet
- Instruction guide
Barcus Berry 4000 Features:
- Unique sensor technology reproduces full frequency range with perfect amplitude balance, superior feedback rejection, and complete isolation from ambient sounds – even keyboard and pedal noise.
- Safely and easily attaches to either side of the soundboard without tools-or holes to drill.
- Features a 1/4″ monitor output with variable level, XLR main out with ground lift and -12dB output pad switch.
- Operable with either 9V DC battery (included) or phantom power.