Williams Sound PPA VP 37Personal PA Value Pack Assistive Listening System
A Personal PA® Value Pack System from Williams Sound, the PPA VP 37 is designed to broadcast a speaker´s voice, music program, or audio service wirelessly up to 1000ft to a listening audience. Participants using the (included) PPA R37 single-channel receiver with a headset can listen to the broadcast at the volume level of their comfort. The core component of this System is the PPA T27 transmitter, featuring an LED display panel and push-button channel selection for ease of operation. This System has 17 available channels and operates on the 72-to-76 MHz frequency band. The PPA R37 receivers provide easy-to-use, seek-button channel selection with access to 17 pre-set wideband frequencies, and utilize an onboard 3.5mm stereo/mono jack for use with stereo or mono headphones. This system complies with 2010 ADA guidelines for hearing assistance and is covered by a Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty.
- Headset/earphones are required for full functionality, and are sold separately.
- The Personal PA Value Pack System is approved by the FCC for operation in U.S. markets. The system cannot be used in all countries. Check with your government´s radio regulations for 72-76 MHz operation or contact your Sales Pro for further information.
- Disclaimer: FCC rules limit use of this equipment to auditory assistance.
- Theaters • Cinemas • Houses of Worship • Auditoriums • Schools • Stadiums / Arenas • Zoos • Other Public Access Areas
- (1) PPA T27 Transmitter
- (4) PPA R37 Receivers with BAT 001 AA batteries
- (4) EAR 013 Earphones
- (1) IDP 008 Wall Plaque
- (1) WCA 013 Audio Cable
- (1) ANT 021 Antenna
- (1) TFP 036 Power Supply
- (2) NKL 001 neckloops
- Dimensions: 4.1″ W x 6.1″ L x 1.3″ H (104.1 mm x 154.9 mm x 33 mm)
- Weight: 7.8 oz. (221 g)
- Color: Black
- Power (U.S./Canada): 105-130 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 3.2 W at 120 VAC
- Operating Frequencies: 72-76 MHz*: 72.1 (CH A), 72.2 (CH K), 72.3 (CH B), 72.4 (CH N), 72.5 (CH C), 72.6 (CH O), 72.7 (CH D), 72.8 (CH P), 72.9 (CH E), 74.7 (CH I), 75.3 (CH J), 75.4 (CH R), 75.5 (CH F), 75.6 (CH S), 75.7 (CH G), 75.8 (CH T), 75.9 (CH H)
- Frequency Selector: External switches, 17 channels (lockable)
- RF Field Strength: Does not exceed 80 mV/m @ 3m
- Nominal Range: Up to 500 feet (152 m) w/standard ANT 021 “rubber duckie” antenna. Up to 1000 feet (305 m) with optional ANT 005 coaxial antenna.
- Modulation: FM, 75 kHz deviation (wide–band) max.
- Stability: ± .005% over 0-50 °C
- Pre-Emphasis: 75 µS
- Frequency Response: 85 Hz – 14 kHz ±3 dB
- Distortion: 1% Max. THD
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 65 dB with PPA R37 Receiver
- Microphone Input: 3.5mm mini phone jack, supplies +DC for electret mics
- Mic Input Level: 1–10 mV, nominal
- Line-Level Input: RCA Jack, Hi Z, unbal.
- Line Input Level: .1–1 Vrms, nominal
- Input Attenuator: Pot, screwdriver-adjustable
- Antenna Outputs: Thread mount for ANT 021 “rubber duckie” antenna or ANT 025 telescoping antenna | RF connector for ANT 024 dipole or ANT 005 coaxial antenna
- Approvals: FCC, Industry Canada, RoHS, WEEE