Inbuilt Ghost microphone preamps deliver high-quality audio with a wide dynamic range, clarity, and a high level of headroom. Additionally, the mixer uses Sapphyre Assymetric EQ for equalizing every vocal and instrumental element in a mix, and GB Series audio routing technology. The mixer provides a wide variety of built-in Lexicon studio-grade effects including reverb, chorus, and modulation, as well as dbx limiters on the input channels. XLR and switchable Hi-Z inputs enable guitars, basses, and other instruments to be connected directly.
The Signature 16 comes with a 2-in/2-out USB interface and free downloads of the Lexicon MPX-L native plug-in and Ableton Live 9 Lite.
- High-performance 16-input small format analog mixer with onboard effects
- Ghost mic preamps with low noise performance
- Sapphyre British EQ with sweepable mid-bands per channel
- Lexicon effects engine featuring reverbs, delays, choruses, and modulations
- dbx limiters (high-ratio compressors) on input channels
- 2-in/2-out USB audio playback and recording
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses, and other instruments
- Hi-pass filters (low-cut) and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Comprehensive GB Series audio routing
- Smooth faders
- Robust metal construction for tour-grade build quality and reliability
- Internal universal power supply