The P9T is a half-rack wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P9R Bodypack receiver as part of the PSM®900 Wireless Personal Monitor System. It offers state-of-art technology like CueMode (patent pending), Scan and Sync, and RF mute switch for easy setup and operation. Connections include balanced 1/4” and XLR, loop out, and headphone out. Includes rack-mounting kit, front or back mountable antennas, and power supply.
The P9R is a compact, stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM®900 Wireless Personal Monitor System. It offers premium features like RF Scan and Automatic Gain Control for unparalleled RF stability and channel availability, all packed in the thinnest form factor available. Patent-pending CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels from one bodypack for quick and easy reference.
- Newest In-Ear Monitoring System
- Channel 38 Ready
- Sounds like wired with Sound is a travelling wave which is an oscillation of pressure transmitted through a solid, liquid, or gas, composed of frequencies within the range of hearing and of a level sufficiently strong to be heard, or the sensation stimulated in organs of hearing by such vibrations.Reference Companding
- Instantly listen to any stage mix, easy to set up with CueMode
- Find channels easily and immediately with Scan and Sync
- Clear and accurate Audio with Enhanced Digital Stereo Encoder
There are no reviews yet.