Sennheiser XSW2-ME2 Wireless Lavalier Microphone System
The Sennheiser XSW2-ME2 Wireless Lavalier Microphone System features a true diversity receiver, a compact bodypack transmitter, and an ME 2-2 lavalier microphone with a locking 1/8″ mini-jack connector. It has 12 compatible channels and is offered as an easy to use, all-in-one wireless system for presenters, moderators, and other live-sound applications.
The system is built with automatic frequency management and synchronization so you don’t have to scramble to find an available channel. It offers an intuitive LCD display, two external antennas, and is built with a metal receiver housing. In addition, a rackmount kit, power supply, carry pouch, and two AA batteries are also included.
- Unobtrusive clip-on ME 2-2 microphone for hands-free operation and a compact bodypack transmitter
- True diversity receiver with metal housing
- External antennas
- Automatic frequency management and synchronization
- Remote channel for easy setup
- Fully tunable over a wide range of UHF frequencies
- Rackmount kit included
- Up to 12 compatible channels