PreSonus Faderport 16 – Mix Production Controller
The PreSonus Faderport 16 is a 16-channel mix production controller featuring 16 long-throw 100mm touch-sensitive, motorized faders and 16 digital scribble-strip displays. Navigation, automation, and channel controls make mixing and getting around your favorite DAW fast and easy with compatibility for virtually any DAW host for Mac OS X or Windows. The controller supports HUI and Mackie Control emulations plus native control of Studio One.
Full transport controls are provided, as is footswitch functionality for start and stop (footswitch available separately). From general session operations—such as solo/mute clear to marker creation and locate functions—there are plenty of ways to speed up your workflow. Simply connect the supplied USB cable and external power supply to the Faderport 16, then power it up and never go back to mixing with a mouse.
- 16 touch-sensitive, 100mm long-throw, motorized faders
- 16 high-definition digital scribble-strip displays
- Complete Transport Controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop, and Return to Zero
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next/Prev Event
- General Session Controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Track Management, Click On/Off with tap tempo
- Session Navigator provides quick control via Track Scroll, Channel Bank, Timeline Scroll, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Optional Fader Functionality: Plug-In Edit, Bus Sends, Pan
- Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows
- Native Studio One support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop
- USB 2.0 connectivity