PreSonus Eris HD10BT Studio Headphones with Active Noise Canceling and Bluetooth 5.0
Get studio quality sound that’s also portable with the Presonus Eris HD10BT, a pair of closed-back, over-ear studio headphones. Mix in the studio over a 1/4″ or 3.5mm connection, and when it’s time to go, pair the headphones to your smartphone over Bluetooth and worry no longer about the wires. These headphones sport 40mm drivers for a balanced 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response.
When it’s time to walk about town, you can take advantage of the headphones’ wireless functions and controls. The headphones pair with your device over Bluetooth 5.0. Its built-in battery gives you a run time of 16 hours per charge. With active noise cancellation, you can attenuate the outside world up to 18 dB. Its thick ear cups offer even more isolation, thanks to passive noise reduction.The right ear cup gives you all your customary controls, and allows you to take and make phone calls easily. You can turn the volume up or down, skip among tracks, answer a phone call, redial your last phone number, and pair the device, all from the right ear cup.
The headphones come with a 3.5mm cable for wired listening. Also included are a 3.5mm to 1/4″ adapter for your studio, a USB Type-A to USB Micro-B cable, and a hardshell carrying case.
Key Features at a Glance
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless for mobile use
- Wired connectivity over 3.5mm cable with 1/4″ adapter
- Active Noise Canceling (ANC) to reduce environmental noise
- Closed-back over-ear design for isolation
- Easy-to-use level and track navigation controls
- 40mm drivers for studio-quality sound reproduction
- Single-button call functionality with built-in microphone
- Up to 16 hours of continuous battery life
- 96 dB sensitivity (±3 dB)
- Balanced frequency response (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- Micro-USB charging cable and hardshell carrying case included