Nady MicroWHM-16X Headmic Wireless System
The Nady MicroWHM-16X Headmic Wireless System Includes the MRX-16 Instrument Receiver.
The compact, lightweight WH-16 Head-Worn Transmitter fits snugly on the back of the head. No cord connection needed. The headset frame is completely rubberized for comfortable, trouble-free performance. A flexible gooseneck allows optimum microphone positioning.
The Nady MRX-16 Instrument Receiver offers unprecedented wireless portability and can be placed anywhere you choose. It has 16 user-selectable UHF frequencies for interference-free operation and features a ¼ plug for connecting receiver to powered speaker, mixer, or audio amplifier. The MRX-16 has an line-of-sight operating range of up to 250 ft. The ASC (Auto-Sync Channel) infrared wireless download pairs transmitter to selected receiver frequency for quick, easy setup. Powered by single AA battery or AC adapter (supplied).
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
- UHF wireless system for musical instrument sounding
- 16 user-selectable PLL frequencies for interference-free operation
- Up to 250™ operating range, line-of-sight
- ASCTM (Auto Sync Channel) infared wireless download pairs transmitters to selected
- receiver frequency for quick, easy setup
- Battery operated receiver and transmitters
WH-16 Head-Worn Transmitter
- Head-Worn (over ears style) transmitter for hands free, cordless operation
- Up to eight hours of battery life from a single AAA alkaline or NiMH rechargeable battery
- Infrared channel sync with receiver for instant setup
- Power On/Off switch; Power/Low Battery LED indicators; IR Sync LED
- External flexible wire antenna
MRX-16 Instrument Receiver
- Compact, portable, œpocket size receiver
- Flexible wire 1/4 wave antenna
- Unbalanced 1/4 line output plug
- Power On/Off/Mute switch; Volume Control; LED indicators for Low Battery, and RF
- Reception; DIP-switch channel selection with IR sync to transmitter; IR Sync LED
- Powered by one AA alkaline battery for portability (Up to 8 hours battery life)
There are no reviews yet.