Audio-Technica AT875 overview
The AT875R from Audio-Technica is a line and gradient condenser, phantom powered, short (7″) shotgun microphone for capturing audio. It can be used in various environments for applications such as videos, TV broadcasts, and ENG (Electronic News Gathering) productions.
The high-performance microphone features smooth, natural-sounding on-axis audio quality and excellent off-axis rejection of sound arriving from the sides and rear of the mic. The AT875R operates on 11 to 52V phantom power, and has a standard XLR output connector and is compatible with some of the smaller professional cameras.
- Short Length
- The AT875R measures about seven inches in length and is suitable for use with small video cameras
- Excellent Audio Rejection
- Excellent off-axis audio rejection provides greater range and excellent fidelity in noisy environments
- Smooth Audio Reproduction
- The AT875R captures nuances and detail with great accuracy
- Phantom Powered
- The microphone is powered with 11 to 52V phantom power