Allen & Heath SQ MADI Module for SQ Mixers
The Allen & Heath SQ MADI is a MADI I/O module for SQ Series mixers, allowing for the connection and synchronization with broadcast or recording systems, OB vans, and 3rd party consoles for high-channel-count feeds over coaxial cables.
The SQ MADI card can be switched to either 96 or 48 kHz and up to 64×64 channels can be routed in or out. Two BNC inputs pair with two BNC outputs to allow for split or redundant setups, while a dual-function (in/out) BNC wordclock connection enables the console to be either master or slave in the system.
- 64×64 channel digital audio
- 96 or 48 kHz operation
- Smux or High Speed 96 kHz modes
- Sync from inputs or separate wordclock
- Console controlled error handling
- Four BNC connectors (2 links)
- One BNC Wordclock I/O