Williams Sound Digi-Loop DSP dual channel loop amplifier – next generation DL210 Net D 2.0
Digi-Loop is definitely state-of-the-art – the first of its kind to maximize modern amplifier technology. Its network-control capability provides seamless, remote system set-up, operation and monitoring via laptop or tablet. DSP audio processing offers flexible, powerful software control of mixing, equalization, compression and more. Powerful Class D, pulse-width amplifiers maximize efficiency.
The Digi-Loop’s amplifier design offers dual 12 A rms loop outputs for perimeter loop(s), single array(s), dual loop, or phased-array configuration. A 70-100 V input provides connection to a distributed speaker/paging system, ensuring announcements are heard by loop users.
(1) DL 210 NET D 2.0 DSP induction loop amplifier
(1) WLC 004 Line Cord (US)
(1) IDP 009 ADA Wall Plaque (T-Coil)
- Network control – allows control and calibration of unit remotely with application software
- High continuous current 12 Arms (17 Apk) per output continuous
- LCD Screen with VU metering, easy one-button menu control
- DSP Audio Processing
- Dante™ Input
- USB for firmware updates
- Input mixing, parametric equalization, compression, metal compensation, high and low-pass filters, AGC and audio delay
- Power-save mode
- Adjustable output delay for multiple amps in large venues
- Fault warning and active protection against shorted or open circuits and overheating
- Loop fault relay output
- XLR and 3-position terminal block input configurable as microphone input or line-input, balanced or unbalanced.
- Standard 2 RU, 19” rackmount
- Magnetic signal couples directly to devices equipped with telecoils (T-coils) such as hearing aids, cochlear implants, or optional loop receivers.
- Suitable for phased-array or dual-loop systems.
- Phased-array mode automatically produces 90° phase shift in slave loop output
- Meets IEC Specification 60118-4 (when designed and commissioned properly)
- Tested to IEC Specifications 62489-1 Benchmark Standards
- Meets ADA / ADAAG guidelines.
There are no reviews yet.