PreSonus AudioBox 96 Studio Complete Hardware/Software Recording Bundle (25th Anniversary Black)
The 25th Anniversary Black PreSonus AudioBox 96 Studio is a complete recording package that combines the 25th Anniversary Black AudioBox USB 96 audio/MIDI interface, Studio One Artist recording and production software, the M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone, and a pair of HD7 professional headphones to create an all-in-one solution for musicians and engineers wishing to produce professional music.
The AudioBox USB 96 offers two XLR-1/4″ combo inputs capable of recording microphones and instruments via its 24-bit / 96 kHz converters. The interface is bus-powered and lightweight, making it an ideal portable interface that is compatible with Mac and Windows computers. The Studio One Artist software is an easy-to-use DAW that delivers unlimited audio tracks, MIDI, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels. The software offers powerful drag-and-drop functionality and offers a single-window work environment. The software ships with 26 native effects and over 10GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments.
The M7 is a large-diaphragm condenser mic with a cardioid pickup pattern and offers focused sound recording from the front and solid off-axis rejection. The microphone offers a frequency response of 40 Hz to 18 kHz and can withstand a maximum SPL of 136 dB. The HD7 over-ear headphones utilize 50mm neodymium drivers to deliver a frequency response of 10 Hz to 30 kHz with a sensitivity of 98 dB SPL. The leather earpads provide comfort for long listening sessions. Included with the AudioBox 96 Studio is the Studio Magic Plug-In Suite.
PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 2×2 USB Audio Interface (25th Anniversary Black)
The 25th anniversary black PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 is a 2×2 USB audio interface offering Class-A mic preamps with 48V phantom power, MIDI I/O, and simple operability in a portable and sturdy steel chassis that is conveniently bus powered, making it a great solution for singers, musicians, podcasters, and producers recording at home or on the go.
The AudioBox USB 96 utilizes 24-bit converters at sampling rates up to 96 kHz to ensure the integrity of your signals. The two XLR-1/4″ combo inputs let you record microphones (dynamic or condenser) or instruments such as electric guitar while monitoring with zero latency. Stereo 1/4″ monitor and headphone outputs are provided with independent volume controls for optimal hookup of speakers and headphones.
The interface is bundled with the Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows, and includes the Studio Magic plug-in suite, delivering effects, virtual instruments, and third-party loops, software, and instrument sounds.
AudioBox USB 96
- Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One Artist software for Mac and Windows
- 24-bit resolution
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates
- Two XLR-1/4″ combo mic/instrument inputs with Class-A mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
- Two 1/4″ balanced monitor outputs
- 1/4″ headphone jack with level control
- MIDI 5-pin input and output ports
- Sturdy steel chassis
- 1/3 RU rackmountable
- USB computer-to-interface connection cable included
Studio One Artist Software
- Single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Intuitive MIDI-mapping system
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing, plus groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus interfaces
- Compatible with ASIO, Windows Audio, and Core Audio compliant interfaces
- 26 native effects (32-bit effects) and virtual instrument plug-ins
- Over 10GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac and Windows compatible
Studio Magic Plug-In Suite
- Arturia Analog Lab Lite
- Brainworx bx_opto
- Brainworx bx_rockrack
- Cherry Audio Voltage Nucleus
- iZotope Neutron Elements
- Klanghelm SDRR2tube
- KV331 Audio Synthmaster Player
- Lexicon MPX-i Reverb
- Mäag Audio EQ2
- Native Instruments REPLIKA
- Output Movement
- SPL Attacker Plus
- Studio Linked Trophies
- UJAM Virtual Drummer 2 PHAT
- UVI Model D
PreSonus HD7 Professional Over-Ear Monitoring Headphones
The PreSonus HD7 is a pair of over-ear, semi-open headphones designed to provide high-quality audio in a durable design. These headphones feature 50mm neodymium drivers, as well as precision-tuned acoustic chambers to deliver crisp, detailed audio within a wide frequency response. Indeed, the headphones extend from 10 Hz to 30 kHz. The rugged construction can withstand the rigors of professional use.
The headphones feature a self-adjusting headband and thick over-ear cushions to provide a snug, comfortable fit. A single-sided cable is provided, and this cable is 8.2′ long to give you a good amount of slack. A 3.5mm plug with a 1/4″ adapter ensures compatibility with most audio devices, consumer and professional alike. These headphones are relatively lightweight at 7.8 oz.
Key Features at a Glance
- High-resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response down to 10 Hz
- Rugged construction
- Comfortable and long-lasting earpads
- Single-sided 8.2′ cable
- Lightweight at 7.8 oz
There are no reviews yet.