Audio-Technica BP4071 Line and Gradient Condenser Microphone
The BP4071 Line and Gradient Condenser Microphone from Audio-Technica measures 15.5″ in length and features the directional characteristics and sound quality of much longer shotgun microphones. The BP4071’s high directivity, low noise and transparent audio reproduction make it a well suited microphone for video, feature film, sound design applications, ENG and EFP applications, and more.
- Designed for use in broadcasting, film/TV production, and theater sound reinforcement applications
- Direct-coupled, balanced output ensures a clean signal even in high-output conditions
- Innovative acoustic design provides same directivity as mics up to 50% longer
- Rugged housing made of lightweight structural-grade aluminum alloy
- Transformerless design for improved pickup of transients
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter & 10 dB pad
- RoHS-compliant – free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)
There are no reviews yet.