Powered JBL Eon610 Speaker w/Speaker Stand, Peavey Assitive Listening system
Wirelessly transmit sound to your parking lot via Assistive listening device
Includes JBL Eon610 1000 watt 10 in 2 way speaker
Peavey Assitive listening that has 4 recievers
Use one receiver to hook up wireless speaker
After this you can use in church to aid hard of hearing members
Speaker stand and cables
JBL EON 610
high-quality audio, the 10″ JBL EON610 is a highly flexible, easy to use, 1000W powered portable PA speaker for today’s working musicians, singer/songwriters, mobile DJs, and other sound providers.
The speaker works in a variety of orientations and configurations for use as a main PA or stage monitor. When used as a main speaker, the EON610 is well equipped to cover an audience of up to 200.
A push button on the back of the speaker allows you to physically switch between four different modes: Main, Monitor, Speech, and Sub for incorporating a dedicated subwoofer to extended low-end performance. There is also a built-in EQ, which is available via the Bluetooth control application for iOS and Android devices.
Peavey Assitive Listening
Peavey Assisted Listening Sys. 72.1 MHz
– Peavey Assisted Listening system includes transmitter, four receivers and four standard ear buds
– Additional receivers available
– Three frequency options
– Single or dual transmitter rack mount kits are available
– Weight Unpacked: 3.75 lb(1.7 kg)
– Weight Packed: 3.75 lb(1.7 kg)
– Width Packed: 11″(27.94 cm)
– Height Packed: 16″(40.64 cm)
– Depth Packed: 3.5″(8.8