The Vivitek DH83 delivers exceptional digital images with a high degree of vibrancy thanks to 4,500 ANSI lumens of brightness and a contrast ratio of 15,000:1. Featuring native 1080p resolution the DH83 is designed for a wide variety of applications. Their compact size at just 3,2 kg and flexible 1.5x zoom ratio allows for easy transportation between different meeting rooms or classrooms. The DH83 features HDMI/MHL and various connectivity options to fully enjoy multimedia applications of any kind.
- Native 1080p (1920×1080) resolution and displays up to WUXGA
- 5,000 lumens of brightness with a 20,000:1 contrast
- 3D-Ready via DLP® Link™, Full 3D From Blu-Ray orbroadcasted via cable or satellite
- 6-segment colorwheel for accurate and detailed colorimages
- Variety of display connectivity options including: HDMI (3x),VGA-in (2x), VGA-Out, S-Video and Composite Video
- MHL device connectivity for streaming of content (video,audio, documents, presentations) from a compatible Andriod™ device
- Built-in 10W audio speaker with multiple audio-in and audio-out ports
- High-efficiency lamps that last up to 4000 hours (in Image Care Mode)
- Integrated Closed Caption Decoding (CCD) automatically converts the audio portion of a TV’s signal and displays it as subtitles on the projected screen
- RJ45/RS-232c for integration and system administration. Integrated network monitoring and management solutions(product certified) including Crestron® RoomView™, Extron,AMX SSDP, and Telnet
- 12V trigger for simple screen/projector automation
- Top-loading sliding cover for quick and easy lamp replacement
- Anti-theft security features include: Kensington® security slot, and security bar.
DLP (Digital Light Processing) is a display technology from Texas Instruments (TI). The technology inside is often referred to as DMD (Digital Micro-Mirrors). It consists of an array of mirrors where each mirror represents a pixel element. For example, a high-definition DLP projector or rear projector with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution would have over 2 million tiny mirrors. Each mirror is attached to an electronically driven hinge that controls the amount of colored light that is reflected from
BrilliantColor from Texas Instruments is a multi-color processing technology that produces vibrant images. BrilliantColor technology uses up to six colors, instead of just the three primary colors, red, green and blue, to improve color accuracy and brightens secondary colors.
A projector that is 3D Ready can accept a 120Hz frame-sequential 3D signal from a computer. These projectors are not compatible with the HDMI 1.4 3D specification used on 3D Blu-ray players and set-top boxes. 3D ready uses DLP Link Technology from Texas Instruments.
HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) is an uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface that supports audio/video sources such as a set-top box, DVD player, A/V receiver, and video monitors such as a digital projector or digital television (DTV). HDMI is backward compatible with DVI 1.0 specification and supports HDCP.