The GB-10 from Tascam is a trainer/recorder that allows guitar and bass players to learn and record new music. It is the ideal practice tool for musicians of any skill level to build their technique. A tuner and metronome are also built-in for precision playback.
The unit can be used in many ways. One way is to simply plug an instrument into 1/4″ input and play through the included amplifier modeling, reverb and other effects. The music can be recorded to the included 2GB SD card with an overdub mode to build up arrangements.
The 2GB SD card can also be used for loading in a custom music collection. Variable Speed Audition allows musicians to independently change the speed and pitch of MP3 or WAV playback. The tabletop design is perfect for practicing almost anywhere, and a footswitch input allows hands-free control.
- Instrument trainer / recorder
- 1/4″ guitar/bass input
- Guitar/bass effects including amplifier modeling, delay, reverb, chorus and more
- Records 16-bit/44.1kHz WAV files
- Playback 16- or 24-bit WAV files or MP3 files
- SD/SDHC card media slot with included 2GB card
- Overdub recording allows sound-on-sound build up of an arrangement
- Loop playback using dedicated buttons
- Variable Speed Audition speeds up or slows down playback without changing the pitch
- Chromatic tuner and metronome
- Dedicated keys and large LCD display for easy operation
- Angled desktop design
- USB 2.0 jack for high-speed music transfer