The Tascam CD-RW900MKII is a professional-quality CD recorder that can be mounted in a standard audio rack. High-quality 24-bit A/D and D/A converters provide terrific audio quality. The unit can record and play CD-R/RW discs as well as play discs that are written with MP3 files.
Standard features of the player include front-panel playback controls, a large information display, a wireless remote control, and stereo RCA I/O connectors. More advanced features include sample rate conversion, selectable disc reading speed, auto cue and auto ready, pitch control of 0.1 to 1.0%, and more. Optical and coaxial digital I/O connectors are also provided for maintaining a digital signal from start to finish.
- Rack mountable CD recorder
- Reads and records CD-R/RW and can play back MP3 CDs
- 24-bit A/D and D/A converters for high-quality audio
- Front-panel playback and adjustment controls
- Front-panel headphone jack with independent volume control
- Stereo analog RCA, digital coaxial, and digital optical I/O connectors
- Large information display
- Selectable disc reading speed
- Sample rate conversion
- Auto cue and auto ready features
- IR remote control
- Pitch adjustments on playback from 0.1 to 1.0%
- Auto or manual track dividing
- Sync record start
- Repeat all, single track, or A-B repeat
- CD-RW discs can be erased or unfinalized
- Dedicated input level controls for left and right channels
- CD-TEXT read/write capability
- PS/2 keyboard input for CD-TEXT input and control
Dimensions: 19″W x 3.875″H x 12″D.