The SRH240A Headphones from Shure provide excellent sound reproduction and comfort. With 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers optimized for general listening and monitoring, the SRH240A Headphones reproduce deep bass with clear mids and highs. Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for connection to most consumer and professional audio devices. Included threaded 1/4″ nickel-plated adapter. Re-engineered headband and earcup construction provide a more ergonomic, comfortable fit.
- Wide frequency range delivers full bass and detailed highs
- Optimized performance for use with most pro and consumer audio devices
- New re-engineered headband & earcup construction for more ergonomic, comfortable fit
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use.
- Transducer Type: Dynamic Neodymium Magnet
- Driver Size: 40mm
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 107dB/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 38Ohms
- Max. Input Power (1kHz): 500mW
- Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Net Weight (without cable): 0.63lbs
- Length of Cable: 6.56′
- Type of Cable: Attached straight oxygen-free copper
- Plug: Nickel-plated 1/8″ stereo mini jack