The Shure P9RA Wireless Personal Monitoring Receiver is sold as part of the Shure PSM 900 Wireless Monitoring System, and available separately. The P9RA bodypack receiver features an enhanced digital stereo encoder that enhances audio detail and clarity, and patented Audio Reference Companding for convincing and wired-like audio quality.
Patent-pending CueMode technology lets you monitor different stage mixes, as well as store up to 20 different channels. A Scan and Sync function creates an IR link between the components for fast and easy syncing. RF muting provides easy setup without creating RF interference. RF scan and automatic gain features provide excellent RF stability and channel availability, and prevent dropout due to RF overload. MixMode technology lets the receiver balance the levels of 2 audio channels while receiving each signal in both ears simultaneously.
- Advanced rechargeability option provides up to 10 hours of continuous use, with precision tracking of battery life and charge cycle details
- Ultra-thin, low profile bodypack allows discreet placement on the performer
- Enhanced digital stereo encoder provides an expansive soundstage for excellent audio clarity and detail
- With RF Scan, stand where the artist will be on stage and instantly check RF level
- Automatic Gain Control greatly prevents signal dropout due to RF overload and allows more channels to be used simultaneously
- Syncs to a P9T transmitter quickly and easily over IR link using Scan and Sync
- Switchable 10/50/100 mW output power provides a robust RF link in a variety of performance environments
- Separate, easily visible audio and RF status indicator LED’s
- Audio level and battery life metering
- Selectable high-frequency EQ boost (+3/+6 dB @ 10 kHz)
- Volume and balance controls
- Extruded aluminum construction for rugged dependability