The Shure GLXD14/SM35 digital wireless performance headset lavalier microphone system features a compact and lightweight GLXD4 tabletop receiver with fixed antennas, ideal for portable use in educational facilities, conference rooms, houses of worship, and small to mid-sized venues.
The GLXD14/SM35 is configured with a bodypack transmitter and an SM35 cardioid performance headset microphone with collar clip and snap-fit windscreens. The headset’s wearable design offers both comfort and a secure fit for long-wearing use, and gives active performers the freedom to express themselves without having to sacrifice the sound quality found in traditional microphones. The mic delivers natural vocal reproduction for presenters, performers, clergy, and lecturers working in loud environments.
The GLXD14/SM35 combines digital audio clarity with reliable wireless performance, automatic frequency management, and intelligent battery rechargeability in a system that’s convenient to travel with, simple to operate, and ready to go at the push of a button. You can run up to four mics simultaneously in typical settings and up to 8 mics under controlled Wi-Fi conditions.
The transmitter provides up to 16 hours of operation on an SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a transmission range up to 200′.
Digital Audio Clarity for Speech Applications
- The system transmits audio with a flat, 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and 120 dB of dynamic range, leaving the sound of your mic unaffected by the wireless components.
Cardioid Performance Headset Mic Optimized for Vocals
- The SM35 condenser performance headset microphone is built for comfort and clear vocal reproduction. It features a cardioid polar pattern that helps reject signal bleed and feedback for use on stages and behind floor monitors.
- The flexible gooseneck design with discrete adjustment options lets you position the microphone for further source isolation in loud environments.
- A locking snap-fit windscreen tames plosives, breaths, and wind noise for clean and intelligible speech.
Fast to Set Up and Simple to Operate
- Press one button on the receiver and one on the transmitter, and the system is ready to operate.
- When you power up the receiver, it automatically searches for the cleanest available frequency, avoiding time-consuming frequency setup.
- If RF interference occurs, the receiver and transmitter automatically jump to a new clear frequency, with no interruption of the audio signal.
- The front-panel display lets you see the channel you’re operating, a level meter, and the remaining battery life of the transmitter.
- The transmitter’s gain can be wirelessly adjusted right from the receiver’s front panel to optimize the audio signal.
- Automatic transmitter power-off function conserves battery life when transmitter is not in use.
GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
- The GLXD1 features a rugged metal construction with an ergonomic design that provides a comfortable fit. It is also equipped with a TA4M 4-pin mic input jack and a convenient on/off switch can be operated by feel.
- A red LED indicates low remaining battery life.
Reliable Wireless Performance
- True digital diversity means two antennas and two independent receiver modules work together to reduce RF signal dropouts.
- The GLX-D operates in the globally unlicensed 2.4 GHz spectrum, free from TV-channel interference (for optimal results, use of the system is recommended in environments with limited Wi-Fi traffic).
Intelligent Battery Rechargeability for Uninterrupted Performance
- The GLXD1 bodypack transmitter runs on an intelligent SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included).
- The battery provides up to 16 hours of continuous use on a full charge.
- The SB902 battery can be recharged in the GLXD4 receiver’s internal charging bay (located on the front panel). The charging bay can also be used to recharge a spare battery while the transmitter is in use.
- Alternately, the SB902 can be recharged while in the bodypack transmitter with the included USB charging cable.
- Just a 15-minute quick charge provides 1.5 hours of use.
- One SB902 battery provides up to 10,000 hours of regular use, equivalent to 2500 alkaline batteries.
- The SB902’s remaining battery life can be metered in hours and minutes from the receiver’s front panel.
Add Functionality to Your System
- The WL185 cardioid lavalier mic offers a narrower, feedback-resistant pickup pattern for louder events.
- The WL93 omnidirectional lavalier mic offers consistent pickup even when the performer turns away from the mic.
- The PG31 is a comfortable headset microphone for lectures and presentations.
- The SM31FH is a condenser mic fitness headset with a lightweight, sweat-resistant construction designed to withstand demanding workouts
- The GLXD2 handheld transmitter is available with a variety of mic capsules for presenters and performers who prefer the flexibility of a handheld microphone—including SM58, SM86, Beta 58A, and Beta 87A capsules.
- The WA302 guitar cable lets you connect the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.
- The WB98H/C flexible gooseneck instrument microphone attaches to brass, woodwind, and percussion instruments.