The Shure GLX-D1493 Digital Lavalier Wireless Mic System with WL93 Mic features the revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology along with the remarkable audio quality and stability of digital wireless technology! The included miniature wearable WL93 lavalier mic is perfect for spoken word applications to provide exceptional digital audio clarity with seamless operation. The Shure GLX-D1493 system also features battery rechargeability with unparalleled Shure design and construction.
Shure GLX-D1493 Digital Lavalier Wireless Mic System Features
- Includes a GLXD4 receiver, GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, WL93 omnidirectional condenser lavalier mic with windscreen, tie clip, padded zipper case, SB902 rechargeable Lithium-ion batter, USB charge cable
- LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management quickly identifies the best open channels
- Bi-directional communication enables the transmitter to follow any frequency change on the receiver automatically
- Continuous interference monitoring avoids signal interruption by automatically and seamlessly switching to backup frequencies without performance interruption
- Globally-unlicensed 2.4 GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems
- Transmitter has up to 16 hours of continuous, rechargeable use with Shure proprietary lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Up to 200 feet (60m) transmission radius (line of sight)
- Transmitter has locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument mics and guitar cables
- Hi-res LCD screen status display and real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes
- Receiver features remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries, two-color charge indicator LED
- XLR and 1/4 inch output connectors
Featuring a new standard in rechargeability, each Shure GLX-D transmitter is powered by a custom intelligent lithium-ion battery for up to 16 hours of continuous use at full charge. The intelligent lithium-ion battery is good for up to 10,000 hours of use, or the equivalent of up to 2500 AA batteries, providing significant incremental cost savings over time. The battery can be quickly charged in 15 minutes for up to 1.5 hours of use, through a wide variety of power options, including USB connections.