Samson Concert 288m Handheld Dual-Channel Wireless Handheld Microphone System
The Samson Concert 288m Handheld is a dual-channel wireless handheld microphone system designed for situations where two microphones are needed. Fast to set up and easy to operate, it offers two presenters, lecturers, or vocalists quality sound and dependable performance for live events or presentations in small venues, wedding halls, and houses of worship as well as educational and corporate facilities.
The Concert 288m Handheld includes two CH88 handheld microphones equipped with Q8 dynamic capsules. The capsules feature a supercardioid polar pattern that minimizes background noise and feedback. The mics come with a convenient On-Off/Mute switch and operate for up to 8 hours on two AA batteries, at a range up to 300′.
Also included is the AR299m dual-channel tabletop micro receiver with foldable antennas, which is small and lightweight enough to fit into any carry bag. The rear-panel connections include a variety of XLR, 1/4″, and 3.5mm connectors, giving you flexible options for connecting to any mixing board or PA system.
Quick to set up at the press of a button, the receiver scans 100 selectable frequencies to locate a clean RF channel that’s free from interference. Just hold the Set button to sync the receiver with the transmitter via IR, and you’re ready to go. Up to eight microphones can operate simultaneously per frequency band.
Straightforward Setup and Operation
- The microphones are optimized for vocal clarity and speech intelligibility.
- Both mics offer a variable mic input gain control.
- The handle design helps lessen handling noise.
- The receiver is equipped with separate volume controls for each mic.
- Two balanced XLR outputs allow you to route the individual mic signals to two separate mixer or PA channels.
- 1/4″ and 3.5mm unbalanced mix outputs combine both mic signals to a single output.
- Tone key and auto mute technology prevents undesired noise and interference when the transmitter is out of range.
There are no reviews yet.